Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Metro-Ford Tournament Alumni Game

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following is taken from The Metro-Ford Soccer Club Website:

"Also, on Sunday, September 6th, our club will host an Alumni game for the Metro-Ford Soccer Club. It has been 25 years since the Metro-Ford SC started and their first team took to the soccer pitch!! The game starts at 6:00 at Percy Perry and there will be a beer gardens and food provided in the Town Centre Park area. The beer gardens will be open from 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. The game will feature our own Alfredo Valente and David Norman Jr., as well as many other club coaches. Our Initiation Academy Director, Brad Leitch, was the first captain and will be playing as well. There will be numerous VIPs from the Metro-Ford SC attending. The teams will be coached by Willi Azzi, Dave Jones, Peter Price Sr., and Dick Iwanaka."

I was on the original Metro-Ford team with Leitch, Aunger, Onstad, McKinty, Vairo, et al. I will also be there for the alumni game (if JTL signs my release form for the night:rolleyes:) It should be a hoot.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following is taken from The Metro-Ford Soccer Club Website:

"Also, on Sunday, September 6th, our club will host an Alumni game for the Metro-Ford Soccer Club. It has been 25 years since the Metro-Ford SC started and their first team took to the soccer pitch!! The game starts at 6:00 at Percy Perry and there will be a beer gardens and food provided in the Town Centre Park area. The beer gardens will be open from 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. The game will feature our own Alfredo Valente and David Norman Jr., as well as many other club coaches. Our Initiation Academy Director, Brad Leitch, was the first captain and will be playing as well. There will be numerous VIPs from the Metro-Ford SC attending. The teams will be coached by Willi Azzi, Dave Jones, Peter Price Sr., and Dick Iwanaka."

I was on the original Metro-Ford team with Leitch, Aunger, Onstad, McKinty, Vairo, et al. I will also be there for the alumni game (if JTL signs my release form for the night:rolleyes:) It should be a hoot.

That is a pretty cool idea. Great club and a great history. FM, you going to shave for the event, or did you have a moustache in the Intiation Academy too?;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:mad:

Thanks for dredging up those memories Balled Baby. I'd blocked them out.

That's right...you spent some time in the evil empire of Metro-Ford with me didn't you?:rolleyes:

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good time.....and a good laugh. Metro Ford is not officially a club anymore as we officially merged with Coquitlam City last year. We are now the Coquitlam Metro Ford Soccer Club, if anyone cares.

Aunger is still living in Washington, D.C......a financial planner now.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0