Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miami Heat - Will be Champs or Chumps??

Will Miami win the NBA Championship with Wade, Bosh and Lebron??

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry. Poll is supposed to be will they Win NBA Championship???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fixed.

First of all, am I the only one who wonders what people see in Chris Bosh?

Secondly, small roster size in the NBA allows this crap to happen - well, that and the huge me-first attitude of players in the NBA.

Lastly, how do you think Stoudamire feels now in New York? Can he request a trade to the Suns now? :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Heat have, wade, bosh, and now lebron and only two other players from last year. who's gonna be on the bench? that will be a huge deciding factor on how they do IMO. Obviously they have a dynamite team when on the court, but foul trouble and injuries will make them use their bench, and you gotta have a good bench, They will make the playoffs most likely, but I doubt they will win the championship, I mean Phil Jackson is still coaching and he always wins.

cascadecantstandthelakers.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fixed.

First of all, am I the only one who wonders what people see in Chris Bosh?

Secondly, small roster size in the NBA allows this crap to happen - well, that and the huge me-first attitude of players in the NBA.

Lastly, how do you think Stoudamire feels now in New York? Can he request a trade to the Suns now? :D

First of all no, the guy is good but he ain't no game raising superstar.

Secondly, I hope and pray to whatever god may or may not exist that Miami never wins a championship with this lineup.

Lastly, Amare is probably going to grow numb to the losing ways of New York and console himself with his giant paychecks :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope they lose. I wanted Lebron to stay in Cleveland and get Wade or Bosh to sign there, and bring a championship there. Now he's lost a lot of respect from the public, and its being made to look like he has to leave and join with other superstars just to win a championship, unlike Kobe or Jordan, who can carry teams on their backs with whomever is playing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know how many of you are on Twitter, but there's some funny stuff from the one and only Jesus:

Jesus Christ (Jesus_M_Christ) on Twitter

What's the difference between Saturn and LeBron James? They're both big and full of gas, but at least Saturn has rings.

Yes Cleveland, my Dad does hate you.

Some love Chris Bosh as a basketball player. Personally, his work in Avatar is what won me over.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel for the Cavalier fans, but they had him for 7 years. Let's face it, the Cavs knew what Lebron was looking for, help around him, and they didn't step up in 7 years to try to sign someone. Now the owner is saying he is going all out, but where was this enthusiasm before while he was a Cav. Anyways, it is going to be scary when the Heat go to Cleveland.
Heat will definitely win a championship. Look at it this way, Lebron almost single handedly carried the Cavs to a 60 win season. Now with Wade and Bosh with him, it's going to be like Jordan and Pippen once they click.
For Kobe haters, after this trade i don't think he will see another championship especially if the Heat can find a decent Center, which some are saying might be Shaq at a reduced pay.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope they lose. I wanted Lebron to stay in Cleveland and get Wade or Bosh to sign there, and bring a championship there. Now he's lost a lot of respect from the public, and its being made to look like he has to leave and join with other superstars just to win a championship, unlike Kobe or Jordan, who can carry teams on their backs with whomever is playing.

Really.. I find it refreshing to see someone go after the real prize ( a championship) as opposed to the dollar prize for a change..

Now a days , all athletes already have the money and want more of it almost like a my paycheque is better than your championship ring...

p.s your an asshole;)

Attachments

• ChrisBosh-Avatar.jpg
    ChrisBosh-Avatar.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 104
    32.9 KB · Views: 117

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having three allstars will win the Heat a championship....it has been done before and will work again here....

Boston won a ring with three studs Pierce Garnett and Allen...

Dont think guys wont want to come here for minimum money now........

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
But Pierce, Garnett and Allen had a supporting cast. The Heat just traded Beasley away so they have 4 players under contract. If you haven't noticed, 4 players isn't enough for a championship, and there's not a lot of quality free agents they can just go out and get to help them. Like #10 said, they'll be in trouble if the run into foul/injury trouble.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they will be a luxary tax team (as the Lakers are)....they will have a full squad and will be the best team in the east......

Paying 20 million in luxary tax is nothing if you win the championship

all they need a guy who can catch a ball and pass it right back.....bosh james and wade will do the rest

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's also no state tax in Florida as well, so in terms of paycuts, it should roughly work itself out anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a bunch of free agents that take pay cuts to be part of this team. Unlike the Celtics, Bosh, Wade and James are all still young and have a couple solid prime years ahead them. I think for most players they will see the situation and will say "who cares about the money that's a championship team right there one of these years". Besides most of these players have enough money anyway. Shaq will probably end up going back to Miami for practically nothing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side note

Wade will wear number 3 James number 6 and Bosh will be 00

Cleveland owner will be wearing foot in his mouth when James wins the championship

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0