Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miami Heat - Will be Champs or Chumps??

Will Miami win the NBA Championship with Wade, Bosh and Lebron??

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
only first game, the dominated philly in a back to back today! gonna predict a 65 win season for the heat. Lebron is the man!! go Miami!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you, Lebron and Bosh. You guys deserved what you got. NOTHING. Well done to Dirk, Kidd, and Cuban. JJ was a monster all series and it is great to see Bosh on his knees crying like a bitch AGAIN. Un****ing lucky. BTW, I did not make ANY bet on any team to win the NBA title........TOO difficult to pick a team.

I hope these fcuks NEVER win a championship. DWade has already won and obviously didn't need these two selfish dicks.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to love a guy like Dirk that continues to play for the same team because he wants to win a championship for HIS team. He doesn't have to go chasing them like Bosh, and LBJ, he put in the work (and years) and got it done. I just wish Nash was still there too....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly the Cavs owner left a tweet for Cuban congratulating him and saying "there's no shortcuts!"

Well done Mavs for sticking it to the Heat Primadonnas...

~MayLBJandCoNeverWinARing.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly the Cavs owner left a tweet for Cuban congratulating him and saying "there's no shortcuts!"

Well done Mavs for sticking it to the Heat Primadonnas...

~MayLBJandCoNeverWinARing.

"Congrats to Mark C.&entire Mavs org. Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all:There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE."

Ha let the hate flow I guess...the three amigos are going to have to answer questions about this until they win which if you ask me is more a matter of when not if.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LeBron, the big Champion that he is, couldn't play to form because his bird was shagging a Wizards player, it is reported.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serves him right. If he gives her an ultimatum is ESPN going to give her a one hour show to announce whose gold she will dig? LBJ's or anonymous Wiz player?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm not a heat fan but i don't understand why everyone hates lebron? the guy took a $15 mill pay cut to try win a championship, what's wrong with that? i'd rather see that than someone go somewhere to make stupid money and have no care for winning just a pay check? I must be missing facts, can someone fill me in?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could start with: disloyal, dishonest, over the top hotdog, selfish, chokes when it matters, and someone else shagged your bird so he caved when it mattered. Other than that he is better than MJ.

Except for the 5 Championships thing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not an anon Wizard's player, it was Rashard Lewis. Regardless, if you're LBJ why the hell you got a girl. I'd be aiming for Wilt's 20,000, for reals.

Why to hate, ummm, the decision, the fact he "wants" to be the greatest but has to go join his friends team to try and win. Did MJ ever do that? Duncan? Russell (Bill, from the Celtics for younger uns)? I could go on, but I'm bitter about the Nucks right now.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also heard the Peoria Chiefs (Double A team in Wisconsin?) are giving away replica LeBron James championship rings (ie. nothing) at tonights game, and free clinics teaching the heimlich manouever to avoid choking. I am not making this up.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts