Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Middleweight

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bernard "the Executioner" Hopkins is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and well does he deserve it.

After the build up to this fight with Tito Trinidad, I really think boxing needs more fighters like Hopkins,......complete nutters.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll answer my own question just like certain other TTP'ers

Yes Jinky, you are right, boxing does need more characters like Hopkins, he is a right larf.

I don't think there are many other boxing fans on TTP other than you and Saint and he has curtailed his posting due to his strict Islamic convictions.

Let me say here that props (as the youngsters and ethnic people are want to say) must be given to Rob Polonia, better known as Pace. At last year's Trollers tourney (Labour Day 2000) during one of our usual drunken beer garden boxing discussions, Pace proceeded to correctly predict the outcomes of every major fight for the next 13 months up to and including the Hopkins/Trinidad tilt.

Well done Pace!

now get your arse on TTP and give us your predictions for the next calendar year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of nutters

Bernard "the Executioner" Hopkins is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and well does he deserve it.

After the build up to this fight with Tito Trinidad, I really think boxing needs more fighters like Hopkins,......complete nutters.

Where exactly is the question? :confused:

~TBwhowouldhaverepliedifheknewwhatthequestionwas

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Keeper, er,...I mean Regs,

I forgot a comma and a question mark, it should have read,

Bernard "the Executioner" Hopkins is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and well , does he deserve it ?

Yeah, that's it.

~Slippery Jinky.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya think so?

Maybe Brian Burke will sign me to play in net for the knuckleheads.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pace the Predictor

Jinky

I'm playing with Pace on an indoor soccer team at Sportstoon on Friday nights and reminded him of all the predictions he made in the sport of boxing prior to last year.His response was "stick with me kid I'll make you huge bucks this year".I'll keep posting his predictions on the big fights and we'll see how he does.

Refuses to predict the De la hoya fight stating "my mom could even predict this one,this one will end before it starts"

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,
It really was quite an impressive run.

He's gonna give me a shout when the next big fight comes up.

We should make it a TTP outing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, we should...

An outing it is. Also, get Mr. Pace to give the Captain a call with his next selection. I will bet the house on it.

Captainwhowantsaboxingselectionplease

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paces next prediction

Captain heres one for you

I believe this is for the junior welterweight championship
between Zab Judah(sp) and Costa Zu(sp).

Straight from the Lips of The Boxing Doctor Rob "Pace" Poloni

Paces predicts Zab Judah to win,"I think it's gonna go the distance but Judah has the power to knock him out,everyone thinks I'm crazy for going with the underdog,but i saw him fight and he looks good kid"

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry boys for the misleading info,Judah was indeed the favourite but lost on a so called bad decision by the ref.Tszyu knocked him out with one second left in the second round,his promoter is protesting the fight.

I guess Pace was wrong with this prediction but by the way it sounds the fight could of still gone on,will have to talk to him to see if he saw the fight and to get his epertise analysis.

Sorry boys:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0