Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Misheard Lyrics.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone has "misheard" a lyric. For instance there is the old, "She's got electric boobs, and no tatoos." from Elton John, but what about recently? Have there been any that you've heard lately?

Here's one of TheRob's favorites. From the Barenaked Ladies song One Week. The original line is, "Chickity China the Chinese Chicken." and here is what TheRob hears: Chickity Vagina in the Chinese Chicken.:eek:

Others?:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blinded by the light.... shot off like a douche? or doob? or deuce? in the middle of the night. Blinded by the light......

Fcuk, now that song is in my head. Thank you very much! :mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a kid, from the Heavy Metal soundtrack, there was a song called Radar Rider (don't remember by which band). I used to think they were singing "crayon rider".

More recently, I often thought Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up sounded like "Snap my Picture".

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it this morning and can never understand what he's saying. Jeremy by Pearl Jam when Eddie sings "Jeremy spoken...." what does he say at the end of the line? Class dismissed? Glass day? No clue.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure its, "Jeremy spoke in class today." Could be wrong though.

Someone said they were coming to Vancouver to play GM Place. Can anyone confirm this?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One other that confuses me: Mitsubishi uses Barenaked Ladies' One Week in their advertising campaign. One part sounds awfully like "stick a dick in a chick . . .". It's from a different part than what T.R is talking about.

Wish he'd stop writing in the third person, though.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That annoying commercial...

"where yo' head at?"

I heard, much to my kids' amusement:

"wear your hair down"

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PJ

Pearl Jam - May 30th, GM Place

Nothing I like more than to pay $50 - $100 to sit (nothing says Rock n' Roll quite like a padded seat) an ice rink's distance away from the stage, 75 rows up, only to be forced to watch the band on some "jumbotron" at the side of the stage while 10 million decibels of sound bounces around within the confines of an over sized toilet bowl. No thanks.

Back to the topic at hand … in the song “Do you know Jack” … I misheard the line “tell me you have the exact same opinion as me” and actually thought they were saying, “tell me your opinion”. Ah those crazy days gone by ;)

Willy McVedder

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0