Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"missing" Langley Girl

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the girl was "found" and has now issued an apology via YouTube:

For me, this stinks.

Is there true remorse? Hardly, not if you're going to edit the bloody thing a 100 times and quote lines from movies :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I work with her dad and he and my boss are close. They spent the entire week searching, posting pictures, generally doing whatever they could to find her.

When we heard the circumstances behind here disappearance, there was no mistaking that she did this on her own. She has always been considered a bit of a loner and odd among those that knew her. Of course her parents thought the worst and had a week from hell trying to find her.

What a selfish cow.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I work with her dad and he and my boss are close. They spent the entire week searching, posting pictures, generally doing whatever they could to find her.

When we heard the circumstances behind here disappearance, there was no mistaking that she did this on her own. She has always been considered a bit of a loner and odd among those that knew her. Of course her parents thought the worst and had a week from hell trying to find her.

What a selfish cow.

She is a sociopath. Look at her eyes as she speaks there is absolutly nothing behind them but a blank stare. She tries to apologize with feeling but isn't able to because she is incapable of feeling anything. If that was a male people would be saying the guy is creepy and a little scary. Because she is female we just think she is a bit odd, odd as in see if any neighbourhood cats are missing.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0