Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 2016 Season

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a Tim and Sid pic. Just thought it was funny. Only a few games in and they're already complaining.

It's true, that lineup is expected to put up huge numbers every night.

Top 6 are hitting over .265
Of course collabello is hitting .065 which might be bringing team average down a bit.
Unfortunately his replacement at 1B , Smoak isn't fairing much better at .125

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the Blue Jays lose, never seen a Bue Jay fan since they lost last year, tonight the pub was full of them again!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched most of the AL wild card last night and as expected, some late drama. A fastball over the plate to Encarnacion ??!! How do end your season rather abruptly :confused:

Jays are in tough against a very deep Texas squad and hopefully the dickhead fan that threw a beer at the Orioles LF will get publicly executed. Muppet.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apparently a woman.

Watched most of the AL wild card last night and as expected, some late drama. A fastball over the plate to Encarnacion ??!! How do end your season rather abruptly :confused:

Jays are in tough against a very deep Texas squad and hopefully the dickhead fan that threw a beer at the Orioles LF will get publicly executed. Muppet.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the Blue Jays lose, never seen a Bue Jay fan since they lost last year, tonight the pub was full of them again!

I wonder if every city is like that though.
Or maybe it's just Leafs and Habs fans that wear their jerseys etc year round. I've had a Jays hat for a while, wear it all the time, don't really notice it until this time of year when you are more curious about who is cheering for who because nobody really pays much attention to that for the first 150+ games.
It's kind of like buying a car. As soon as you buy it, you start seeing them everywhere

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only watch the playoffs........because I can't bring myself to watch like 192 - 4.5 hour baseball games in 6 months.

The last few weeks and playoff are the only time worth watching.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wont argue The whole TO down the throat thing but a few of these guys came through the Vancouver Canadians system so I see it a little different i guess having supported one of the better run organizations in this part of the world . on the otherhand I wont be caught dead cheering for a team from Chicago in my life time.

So go Cleveland. It would be pretty cool to see charlie sheen throw out the first pitch next week.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So glad it is over. After watching the Canucks game the other day I flipped around the sports channels looking for the highlights and got 10 channels of baseball highlights, fukc me. Got frustrated and watched Crave TV and the Sopranos instead. I guess now we get to watch the Mathews highlight reel over and over.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shapiro will remake the Jays along the lines of the Cleveland Indians, which he built before joining the Jays.
Bautista and Encarnacion should not be re-signed. They showed they think too highly of themselves when they made take it or leave contract offers to the Jays in spring training. Bautista is 36 years old and his best days are behind him. EE is younger and will get an offer from the Red Sox which the Jays should not try to match. They Jays have a great young shortstop, 1st basemen and outfielder in the minors. All 3 of them are probably a year away from playing well for the Jays, so the Jays need someone to fill those spots for one more year.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ers-throw-ceremonial-first-pitch-world-series

Wont argue The whole TO down the throat thing but a few of these guys came through the Vancouver Canadians system so I see it a little different i guess having supported one of the better run organizations in this part of the world . on the otherhand I wont be caught dead cheering for a team from Chicago in my life time.

So go Cleveland. It would be pretty cool to see charlie sheen throw out the first pitch next week.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0