Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMU Elite 8 Fight #1 Guinness v Jimmy Holliday

You Decide The Winner

• Guinness

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Jimmy 'The Nose' Holliday

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness 50-1 versus Jimmy "The Nose" Holliday 20-1

This will be an interesting fight. The Nose won his last fight big time, but the question is, why? Did he receive a huge VMSL versus FVSL support? Was it the "without papers" support? Or maybe there are a lot more poetry afficianados on TTP than I previously thought.

This will be Guinness' first non-Croatian foe. Although I don't think Croat factor is of any importance anymore. It is obvious that they are gearing up for the second most important tourney this summer and are no longer interested in this one.

Sorry wee man, The Nose will blow you away.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go on " Iron- NOSE- Chef Italian"!:p

Remember, my vote is in no way reflected by the fact that I will be eating your well cooked grub at the big "Summer Iron Chef Cook-off" :D

Be ready for the secret ingredient!
:confused:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need a poem.......

Jimmy holiday,
If I dont get my request for a poem within 24hours, I will change my vote.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is more Irritating

There's Guinness and all his RA-RA Slurry banter:mad:

OR

There's Jimmy and his Backroom and Elite crap that is killing the I-tal threads, the threads were crap to begin with, now it's getting stupid. By the way, I know what you are talking about and who you are, be afraid of the HOS.

Jimmy you get the vote due to Glory Days gone by at Cap College.:D

HOSthinkstheBackRoomtakesitintheBackDoor:eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy by a nose

This would be great, Guinness is on the bench popping off as usual, finally Jimmy has had enough, walks off the pitch shoves poor Guinness off the bench, picks up the bench, and gives the muppet a bench bashing:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holly backfire batman.

Sorry Guinness I tried. I guess you burned to many benches.....

Can't win them all

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poetry in Motion

Guinness,Lucky charms are magically delicious
One round with Jimmy and you'll be swimming with the fishes

I'll run you so ragged,your mouth will be open like a bass
Thanks for the vote CDK,so Knvb,your the big JACKASS

First it was Sensei,then off to Skip from PAU
I'll beat you so silly,you'll be(INTER colors)black and blue

The luck of the Irish for you Guinness, has run out
Jimmy in one round,is there really any doubt!

Over before i finish a pint of Guinness

I "NOSE" how to win!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish Potato

The only reason I voted for that bastard Irish Potato is because he voted for me in my battle vs Jimmy...........and, he sends some pretty decent emails ;) Keep'em coming biatch!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry Guinny

The nose, knows! :eek:

Jimmy, that's two !
And don't ever use my name in vein
"Jackass" :rolleyes:

+SCiswaitingforthecookoffaswell:)

missus zaurrini

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GRRRRRR....

Guinness is going DOWN! :mad: I came upstairs to see where my husband disappears to for HOURS at a time....and he's here posting messages all night!

GRRRRRR.....:mad:

Now the only way to spend time with him is to sit here and post, too!:D

Jimmy "the nose" wins hands down; then we'll see who can take on

THE MISSUS!!!!!!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky must die.

Theputz? Surely you can do better then that. Sid has come up with better ones.

You fought an admirable battle vs. TheRob, but you couldn't just win and move on. You had to open your trap and start chirping. Listen here Captain, don't fcuk with TheRob. Have you ever been to the valley? Do you know what we do with mouthy city folk? Ask around, figure it out, and then decide if you want to start something here.

I will avenge Buckfast.:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

I go to Vegas for a week and Bammmmm!!!
Every wee bastard (no offence Cainy) and red headed step child on here (again Cains no offence) desides to bash the fcuk outta moi??? You bastards!!! Zaurrini and TheRob you back stabbing wannabe Horsemen, Eat a big fat Dcik!!!:mad: I'll remember that...
As for Jimmy "The Nose" Holiday, Bring it on Wopolla... I gots a right, then a left and then six studs flying tackle to your groin... Nasty I know, but when you fight a wop, you gotta do what ya gotta do... you may have a few inches on me, but I'll use that bench to my advantage and look down on you...
Finishing move "A bicycle kick to that rather large schnazz"... Jimmy going down in the 5th...

BTW, your wee poems are entertaining but show your soft feminan side that I will attack and take full advantage of (like I do to Missus Zaurrini);)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big Nose!

Oh shite...it has started. Mrs. Dude-where'smycar? has threatened to open an account too. :eek:

Gotta go with Jimmy the Nose. Seems to me he's a true Italian, who has two advantages.

First, he was probably raised on Rocky movies, and feels this is the summit of the "steps" he's been climbing all these years, and won't give in- no matter what.

Second, he can always pull in some "favors" from the I-tie community.

Normally, I'd give a pick-em when looking at an Irish / I-tie match-up...but Guinness isn't really Irish. He just likes to use words like "wee" and "lad" to give the appearance he's Irish. The truth is, he's native Pakistani. :eek: He's just worked hard cosmetically to give the appearance he's Caucasian...which leads to questions about his sexual orientation...:eek: :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

I am extremely disapointed in your dicision to reveal my true identity... hopefully this website is not being monitored by the Pentigon or the FBI:rolleyes: I do have info that they are seeking...;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooops he did it again.

The "Nose" knows.

I already told him he is on to the semi-finals.

And he won tickets for Britney Spears.
The guy is anti-stopable.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0