Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMU Tourney Fight #3 Fastshow vs. KNVBeaker

You Decide The Winner

• Fightin' Fastshow O' Malley

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • KNVBeaker

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey that's great One Dart.

In the future, when you pick a fight winner, don't just toss a dart and pick Beaker if you miss the board and someone else, if you actually manage to hit the board.

Beaker might start to think that you fancy him.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw that

As a proud member of the DCS, I felt that it was my obligation to vote for a fellow member. Fastshow is included only because he claims to play, I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen his act except those at the aldgate exchange. As for fancying beaker, let's not get ridiculous, I do, unfortunately get a chance to look at him every week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Split decision

It would seem I have lost. Good match Fasty. This will no doubt go down as one of the best and closest matches in MMU history.

I do have to take a positive out of all this. I only had 13 people vote against me in what has quickly become a popularity contest. When I won the most irritating I had 17. I must be doing something right.:rolleyes: I also had no less than 3 Crotes vote for me. Which in it's self is a huge surprise.

I'm some what of an observant man and have noticed in the 8 "polls" I've been in, Kurgan has voted against me every single time. What's the deal guy? Did I steal your girl friend or something? I only ever pissed in Corn Flakes once. They must have been yours. Fcuker.

Humbled, KNVBeaker.

BTW, I liked Saint better as a mute.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan was not a big fan of "The Diary of Anne Frank".

You Dutch fcukers hid her for so long that the book tended to drag on a bit. It's understandable really.

i hope to Shiva that there's no such thing as karma.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never.

Tee comes through for his former Pegasus Boxing Stablemate by casting the deciding vote for Fasty "the Irish Pipebomb" McFastshow in the tightest contest yet.

Congratulatiions Fasty.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts