Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMU Tourney Fight #5 Captain Shamrock vs. TheRob

You Pick The Winner.

• Captain Shamrock

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • TheRob

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MMU Tourney Fight #5 Captain Shamrock v TheRob

Captain Shamrock 10-1 versus TheRob 18-1

Sorry TheRob but that's just the way that the names came out of the hat. The Captain told me that he figures he can beat you. I agree.

Stay down!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piece of the proverbial....

This one's a no brainer. The Captain will pummel The Rob, dance a merry jig and then piss on the flaccid, prone body of Johnny Canuck before vomitting viloently on the assorted hangers-on. Because, you see, The Captain will beat seven shades out of the pretender to his throne while intoxicated to an impressive level with that famous Burnsie glazed-over look in full swing. The Rob will have trained at high altitudes and existed on a diet of organic Muesli, and bird food in an effort to be fighting fit but, sadly, he will, not to put too fine a point on it, get his cnut kicked in.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Vote for The Rob, He helps me with Speelling

He is also a new member of the Dragon Familly, sorry Captain, I'll remeber to keep my head up in RRSL now.

HOSdontnedhelpspeelling:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Sorry Shamrock, but I couldn't vote for you knowing that The Apprentice did!!! nWo blows!!! Horsemen 4-ev!!!

Guinnessneedstoeathisluckycharms;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Celtic connection

Sorry TR, gotta go with my Celtic brother here.
I mean, he's Irish man.

The Captain with the Glaswegian handshake to end it all real early.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to give this to the Captain when is was in his prime, but he's old and slow he is also fighting more injuries that Saku Kovu has fought in his entire career. In short Captain is a paper tiger.

If it's not his groin it's his ankles, not the ankle it's his knees it it's neither of those it would probably be because he had just got laid 10 mins before the bout and it's messed with his follow through.

TheRob in a romp :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's not his groin it's his ankles, not the ankle it's his knees it it's neither of those it would probably be because he had just got laid 10 mins before the bout and it's messed with his follow through.

KNVB,

Fortunately, I have only broke my wrist once. It was my right wrist in grade 11 but my left hook is still devastating. I have floored a plethora of 12 year-olds over my last 5 years in Tsawwassen. I can go south paw to avoid straining my hip-flexors. Besides, the fight would have been over about as quick as a Westside/Surrey United game. :eek:

Anyway this post is moot now because it looks like I throttled the poor fellow from the Valley.

Stephen "The Hit Man" Burns

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie "The Golden Bhoy" Burns is the WINNAH!!

TheRob capitulates and walks away bloodied and covered in chocolate for some reason.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts