Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Morrison Arbitration

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A huge pay raise for Brendan... too much? I haven't read or heard anything from Brian Burke... he must be steaming. Anyone hear anything?

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say it is a bit high, yes. What is big Todd earning? Somwhere around the same, or even less I think. Of course, his deal was negotiated, not arbitrated.

Anyhow, it is good that the team has him inked, and I think he may prove worthy of it over the next season. It is also a good signing from the standpoint that it doesn't upset the apple-cart.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
apple cart

Yeh Dude you could be on to something here??? Brenden is our top line centre and his increase is a staggering jump, BUT he is a quality young player who makes much much less than any other of the top line centremen in the League!!!

BTW, Big Bert will be in for a even bigger jump in salary come re-negotiation time!!! :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Brendan worthy?

I think he is worthy of the raise...the amount was shockingly high, but hey, if he can pull up his jock strap...I think he can pull off proving that he is worth it. He was our top line centre last year...sad, very sad...so hey, he was due!!

As for Bert...guaranteed he has visions of dolllar signs dancing in his head now, eh?

canucksaregoingalltheway:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0