Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating limey

Who is the most irritating loyal British subject?

• Captain Shamrock

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Guinness

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Besty

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Notty

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking fcukwits...

Jinky is, as ever, correct in saying that what CDK wrote is very British. I suppose agreeing with Jinky makes me his 'house-boy' does it keeper? I do wish you wouldn't project your depraved sexual fantasies onto the rest of us, it's most unnecessary.

CDK is not, of course, a Limey, nor is someone who chooses the Scottish flag as their avatar nor is someone who comes from Belfast, whatever denomination they might represent. CDK might, perhaps, come across as being English on occasion by virtue of the fact that he is able to write a couple sentences correctly and, at times, even find some humour hidden within his Eastern European tendencies. The term 'limey' is a rather innocuous term for an Englishman used by people who think it's far more offensive than it actually is. Notty is the only 'limey' in this poll and even then shouldn't be involved simply because he's far bigger than I am and I'll forever be impressed at the way he saved Sensei Hanson's life last summer on Jericho beach. Perhaps that makes me his house-boy too. keeper, please clarify; does your fantasy extend to being the manbitch in two households?

And to further clarify, Buckfast cannot be a limey because he's Croatian with a Scottish avatar.

Please make the appropriate alterations to this crap thread.

In the words of that great man, hope this has been helpful, Fastshow.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mirror, mirror . . .

I'll be happy to stop projecting my depraved sexual fantasies onto other just as soon as you do:
your lederhosen pillow-biting compatriots

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweet jesus...

By Christ you're a fcuking bore. Your research skills, however, are second to none. Well played. Maybe one day you'll become the librarian you've always dreamt of. Shame you're such an excrutiatingly exhausting twat in all other aspects of your ttp existence.

You don't have to comment on everything that ever happens on this site, you know. You shouldn't even want to as you only succeed in showing yourself up. You're a boring, insignificant, annoying, unfunny, poorly educated carbunkle on the arse of ttp and before you come back once again with something suitably predictable- don't bother. Get out of my fcuking sight.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how this fits into the equation but I saw a bit on the late Queen Mum last night and her Dad was a Scot. There were bagpipes bleating in the newspiece and tartans galore. Does this not entitle all Scots to honourary Limey status or something? Besty?

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A big no on that one...Just because, technically, we rule over all the Limeys',
it doesn't make us the same!:D

It was their joice to make us royalty!;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

Don't waste your time answering to me -- haven't you got another time wasting, inane, and (in the words of another fcukwit) "unfunny" Features article to write? Spring 2004 is just around the corner. Come on, man, deadlines, deadlines!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m finding it interesting that, even though I’m the only (technically speaking) LIMEY in this thread that I’m not ahead in the voting. Hmmmmm?????

Great thread Bronco…another brilliant idea conceived in that giant cranium! Maybe you should use that brain for something useful…like in a rock quarry!
:rolleyes:

~Notty (or Nottinder)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Knothead....you've left the pharmacy for long enough to actually engage in conversation....I think that's great!! Remember, MSP doesn't cover hormone enhancement therapy, you Lyle Alzado wannabe!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh good, Bonk broke out the Lyle Alzado smack.

Are there any players out there you aren't going to accuse of being steroid users? If they 'aint inbreds, they must be injecting.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the size of that melon!

Must be a recent picture of Bronco's son. Spitting image buddy, you must be pround. Wheres he at Crote picnic? Looks like you have ants.

I hate ants, knvb

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hanson

Actually no...just those that exhibit tell tale signs of usage such as your center back who rolls up his sleeves like a lineman in the NFL. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0