Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [August 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Jul 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Guinness.

No reason other than I feel like picking on little people today.

Q: Why does Guinness laugh when he's playing soccer?

A: Because the grass is tickling his scrotum.

Although I agree with and had a real good laugh at the joke at Guinness' expense I personally think that the reason that he laughs while he plays footy is that he is in a hysteric state of shock that he has actually been selected to take the pitch:D :eek:

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vote: Dude wheresmycar

Reason: The guy should be in a loony bin! Ever try playin against someone who constantly talks to himself????????????

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid for Dipshit of the Month

Pump-it-up:

Question:

What's more annoying than a guy talking to himself during a game than a guy who posts like he is dumbest most moronic turd ever to call himself a poach, er coach?

Answer:

Sid.
If he isn't the winner in this lot then the votings rigged!
Does any actually understand this clown.

It is frustrating trying to make sense with his posts.
Sid is in a class by himself as a poacher, not coach.

A better nominee cannot be found than this guy.

Try finding anyone who will support Sid other than his sidekick.
Which guy's momma hasn't he humped or whatever.
Ask TTPers who really annoys them and this is the one.
Total turd taking not piss taking. I nominate Sid the rat.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's more annoying than a guy talking to himself during a game
Is Sid that #9 on Club I who admires every pass he makes and feels the need to make outlandish comentary on every aspect of his own game while he plays?

What a fcuking knob. :rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The talker is dude

Pump-it-up suggests that Mike Meade of Surrey City Rangers talks to himself while he plays. Judging from some of the sides that he has fielded this summer in the Burn. League I could see how he could be talking to himself. DudeWhere'sMyCar of Surrey City fame is apparently a talker while he plays.;)

Sid is the former apparently coach (poach) of Alouette United Premier side who is now reported to be moving to Metro Ford Div. 1 Cat side. I don't know how he'll make out in the VMSL where he will actually have to have the guy signed and with a card. Now that will be a challenge!:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Sid that #9 on Club I who admires every pass he makes and feels the need to make outlandish comentary on every aspect of his own game while he plays?

Let me field that one. NO, he is not the number 9 on Club Ireland who watches his passes? Please tell me more about this number 9 so I can tell him to stop doing this. I would never want a member of our Club bother a German, especially Keeper. :confused: Please describe him.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Placed : 27/07/2002 06:53:39 Bet Type : Singles Stake : 25.00
1 Bets @ 25.00 per bet Status

2-35 ASCOT RUSSIAN RHYTHM @ 1/1 FAV Won

Transaction Number : 737090501

Total Returns : 50.00

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The talker is dude

Originally posted by Reccos
Mike Meade of Surrey City Rangers talks to himself while he plays. DudeWhere'sMyCar of Surrey City fame is apparently a talker while he plays.;)
:p

Reccos, it is not often that I agree with any of your posts;), but hadn't it been for your minor muck up in which team Dude plays for (regularily patrolling the park while under durress and heavy medication) at Surrey City I would be inclined to say your bang on!!!;) He plays with some other squad (not sure the name or care to) at the club, but absolutely not the Rangers!!! They wouldn't allow a spazz like Dude out on the pitch while under that kind of pressure... The poor guy is often put in a straightjacket because he "wigs out", more like George the Animal Steele type of player!!!

In short: I too shall live dangerously and vote Dude:p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness - my mistake

Dude's team is listed in our BMSL league as Surrey City but without the Rangers added. My error. I personally get on well with Dude and cuz I coach and not play, was unaware that he did so much chatting to himself while he played. Like I said, if you saw some of the sides they put out some nights, you'd be talking to yourself too.;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AU Razor for Most Annoying

Although I put Sid's name forward, I gotta try and get another nominee in the mix. AU Razor has to be the dumbest cnut on TTP and he needs to be on the list.

We have been talking with a team from our summer league about them coming out for our side. THEY brought the subject up by phoning me, the CAT coach.

AU Razor sends me a PM threatening reporting me for "poaching" and "harrassing" his "signed" players and if I don't stop this I am going to get a big fine. Once I deciphered what he was trying to say in his moronic, broken grammar, it pissed me off. I don't have to poach.

What he won't give is his name or team or who these signed players are despite my nice friendly posts back making this request. Chicken shite moron!!!

I now know who this dipshite is now and what team is with. This guy has the grammar and intellect of Sid for fcuk sake!!! What more is needed.

By the way, I am just shaking in my boots with these charges of poaching and harrassing!!! Fcuk head if they don't want to come our training session and sign, no one is making them. If they want to play for one of the dumbest coaches on the continent then you can them (or they can go to Sid).

:mad:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid be the one

I don't think Sid plays for Club I.
If he does, I don't know him.

Anyways, Sid has to be the most Irritating.
I have no idea what he's rambling on about most of the time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking a shite kicking here.

Reccos: I suppose that's the "thanks" I get for stepping up and "managing a team" for the club in the BSL. It's a thankless job. ;) Thus, my retirement.

They wouldn't allow a spazz like Dude out on the pitch while under that kind of pressure

This explains why they only allow you on for 4-5 games / year.;)

I have no idea who Pump-it-up is, so I'll just assume he's my secret admirer and just leave it at that.:eek:

Regs: you're a bitter, bitter man. You really hold a grudge when your feelings get hurt, don't you? It's because I bugged you about not wearing socks when you golf, isn't it?:confused: Let it go Regs...let it go...:cool:

Votes: none. I'm turning over a new leaf. My doctor has given me a new form of Prozac that allows me to embrace the hatred and jealously of others, and return it with kindness. I am now a gentler, more loving Dude :) . I'm not even tempted to slag Elvis, err, Guinness on his God-awful sideburns.:cool:

Peace my children…Peace…
:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you are nuts!!!

Dude, I guess they have put a computer into your private room at esindale??? It is the only way to explain your amount of posts!!! My only question is how you manage to type while you're tied up??? Now your claiming the prozac is actually working... Seriously, they have to be triple dosing you for them to even have an effect on you in your state!!! :rolleyes:
Those meds are making your vision hazy... (I don't have side burns just haven't shaved in a week)... Elvis???

Back on topic: Still voting Dude :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

I had to laugh at your post about AURazor threatening you about poaching.
:rolleyes:
This coming from a guy who comes to all our tryouts and games in the summer and talks to our players.
What kind of guy goes to another teams tryouts and talks to players?

I heard that Razorback is a pretty big poacher too. Maybe AURazor should phone in and complain about him, maybe get him fined too.

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Reccos or Sturgeon

Originally posted by Yoda

I heard that Razorback is a pretty big poacher too. Maybe AURazor should phone in and complain about him, maybe get him fined too.

:D

I heard of some guys getting fined for poaching down at the Fraser, I heard the name Sturgeon, is he a good player, I think he has been around a long time. Can he play target man.

HOSofftoFrasertofindthisSturgeonguy,andtrynottogetfined:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0