Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [August 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When does this show get on the road. I'm looking forward to seeing how I do.

ThePowerwhothinksDudewascorrectinbenchingSYCforallthosegames

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pump_it_up,

The voices in my head keep quarrelling:

Bad Dude: “Who is this Pump_it_up? We thought it was the shaved blond haired kid, but Guinness says no. Who cares- lets just run through the whole Rangers team until we find out…then we’ll steal all their beer (except the Coors Lights)! Don’t forget to take that cool Hawaii shirt RF was sporting- we can use it as a new bed cover for the truck!”

Good Dude: “Relax Bad Dude. Pump_it_up must be a bitter old man who has a bone to pick with us. It has to be…the shaved blond haired kid was the only player under 35 on that team. We’ll let the bitterness go. Also, we’ll pay the inflated price of $3.00 / beer just like everyone else, and happily contribute to the Rangers legendary year-end golf weekend. Finally, we'll say, “excuse me”, and “pardon” the next time we tackle someone on the field.”

Bad Dude: “Fine- but we’re still taking RF’s shirt- we need a new bed cover, bad!”

Good Dude: “Agreed.”

I think I’ll vote for the Sturgeon. I hear he’s trying to crack the Peg line-up, but may not be old enough to meet the age requirement.
:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm coming out of my commitment to be more sensitive of others here on TTP.

There is a new Croat Hot Shot here on TTP. Check out these comments by "Real Player", from the PCSL threads:

Hey captain Shamrock ! well if you got a decent first touch and have less than 16 % body fat and are not a " butcher or a hack " you can play in the PCSL , by the way it sounds as if you have played in the league before....by the way I have played professionally in Europe and made more every month than the top player ...." Steve Kindell " does a seaons with the CAPS !

What is it with new Croats to TTP, who seem to have a burning desire to proclaim within their first 5 posts how good they are, and how much money they've made? OK Real Player...we get it...we all want to be your friend now.:rolleyes: Do you own a warehouse Mommy and Daddy gave to you, too?:confused:

This guy may have spent some time in Europe, but if he has, it was at the expense of some badly needed schooling. This quote is typical of his posts- every one of them prime candidates for the Captain's "Inglish Language" thread. :eek:

Real Player and the Sturgeon for Wankers of the month.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking students.......

I'm nominating Saint on the basis that I've just wasted fifteen minutes of my life that I'll never get back writing the bastard an e-mail only to be told his hotmail inbox is full up and that I should, for all intents and purposes, naff off. That's fcuking astonishing in its' complacency and the polar opposite of the mansuetude I had grown to expect from the big wing-back.

He'll rue this day.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, can you get Sturgeon in HOOPS this Fall

Real Player and the Sturgeon for Wankers of the month. [/B]

I want to see the biding war that goes on over this guy once we hit the dog days of August.

HOSgoingdowntoFraserforTallShipsandthisSturgeon

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at Real player's profile, born in '68, location Germany and a former pro, I would guess that he is Rob Cirjak. Rob never played for Kalsa though ( I think? ) or had any allegiance to them...

The only other guy I can think of is the son of the former Khalsa coach who played on youth teams at Austria Mephis and a reserve team for Dragovoljac in Croatia. Now somewhere in Germany. He's only 21 though so it can't be him...

I have no idea who he is so don't bother sending me PM's asking who it is. In case you were thinking about doing that.:)

I'm still voting for the munchkin once this poll gets going...;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The poll is set-up now.

It was a little late to add Real Jackass to the mix but I'm sure he won't let us down for September :rolleyes:

This thread is now closed.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts