Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW #13 - Div 2

What is the Week 13 MOTW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My MOTW this week has to be over in 2C, where the top two in the table clash with Eagleridge Hades hosting Whalley United. Great D versus great O...Eagleridge is averaging just a hair over one goal against per match, while Whalley is averaging roughly 2.5 goals for per match. Should be an interesting match, and one that will likely determine which of these two teams has a legitimate shot at the division title. Whalley needs a win here to stay in a strong spot as they are a game down to ER...anything less than 3 points will be disasterous for them as a collapse by ER late season seems unlikely. Wish I could see this one for myself.

~Shaven

masterdebator

Nov 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC VS ERU is definately the game of the week. NDFC is on a winning streak but hasn't been lighting it up the past two weeks as we did the previous 3, and ERU is coming off some stellar and surprising victories........bottom line if NDFC brings it's A....B.....or C game we're going to come out on top

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
masterdebator said:
bottom line if NDFC brings it's A....B.....or C game we're going to come out on top

Sometimes its a good thing to look around you, and beyond you when looking for the MOTW

Looking past my teams important match I think the MOTW is the EagleRidge / Whalley matchup in 2C. If Eagleridge Wins then the only way they will be caught is if they blow a game or two down the stretch. If Whalley wins then its a two horse race...a tie leaves a race between Whalley, Eagleridge and LUFC for the one spot. You can guess what I am hoping for...

ANOTHER important match MUST be the Aldergrove Warriors / Surrey Coyotes match up at the BOTTOM of Div2B. These two are battling to stay out of Relegation and the 3 points here are obviously important. Relegation is never as exciting a topic as promotion but its just as important and as relevant.. (Especially to the teams involved in the battle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0