Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW: Div 2 Week #9

What is the Week #9 MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My pick is the Hurricanes and Clones in 2B...this match should show whether or not the Hurricanes can challenge for top spot in this table. In order to do that, they'll have to beat the Clones this week, and likely again in the second half. Could be a defining moment in the 'canes season, and to that end the Clones as well.

Honorable mention to Whalley vs Port Moody in 2C...not quite the weight of the 'canes and Clones, but important to that table's positions nonetheless. Port Moody needs a good result and the ususal stingy defence to stay in contention...dropping points against the remaining top-three team could prove to be very costly down the stretch.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A word of caution Lads...Mom, keep it relevant please or don't post in this thread...comment on actual matches, but don't post here to blow your own horn. Any thoughts on the NDFC - Rippers tilt, Mom?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lighten up dude, it's a message board. but since you asked...i want the rippers to win obviously, but i think ndfc should be able to handle the rippers. pretty key match for both teams. from what i saw this weekend playing the rippers, they've got a quick front line and a mid field that likes to push, their defense kinda seems on or off as we dominated the first half of our tilt, but second half they got it together and it was more evenly played. all around the rippers are a pretty big team. ndfc certainly has the finesse and skill to get around the rippers though. i'll say....3-1 win for ND

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
lighten up dude, it's a message board. but since you asked...i want the rippers to win obviously, but i think ndfc should be able to handle the rippers. pretty key match for both teams. from what i saw this weekend playing the rippers, they've got a quick front line and a mid field that likes to push, their defense kinda seems on or off as we dominated the first half of our tilt, but second half they got it together and it was more evenly played. all around the rippers are a pretty big team. ndfc certainly has the finesse and skill to get around the rippers though. i'll say....3-1 win for ND
Glad I asked.... :D ;) :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven, is that Joanie "Chyna" Laurer you've got as your avatar? cuz damn, i love those manly lookin chicks. and just to stay on topic, i think the the hurricanes will lose this weekend. :rolleyes:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
shaven, is that Joanie "Chyna" Laurer you've got as your avatar? cuz damn, i love those manly lookin chicks. and just to stay on topic, i think the the hurricanes will lose this weekend. :rolleyes:
Nah, it's not her...just some random lady I like to call "Soccer MILF"...and on topic, I think you're right about the Hurricanes dropping this one to the Clones; at least I better be right, as I keep getting it wrong with them! Law of averages... :D

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
I'm going with Hurricanes to win by 1.
Hurricanes (2) vs Clones (1)

And also Abby S.C. to win big!!! :wa:
Sure bet of the weekend: Abbotsford SC walk all over GEU Titans. The rest of the 2A matches should be close ones.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW has to be Clones vs Canes
Canes oppurtunity to prove if they are contenders or pretenders.
Clones chance to distance themselves from the rest of the pack(except for Poco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0