Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW FVSL Div 3 Week 4(Sept 28/29/30)

Which is the MOTW?

• Nomads v Rangers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bradner v Key West Ford

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poco Pacific v SFC Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SFC Peg Rangers v GEU Miners

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW for week 4 boys, here are the choices:
1. LUFC Nomads v LUFC Rangers
Langley derby, number 1 ranked FVSL Div 3 team vs number 11 FVSL Div 3 team.
2. GEU Miners v SFC Peg Rangers
Good battle just below ACBC and LUFC Athletica in 3B in the standings...
3. Bradner Blues v Key West Ford
Battle of the basement dwellers, can someone get 3 points or will the teams in 3b that can do nothing right spilt two?
4. SFC Pegasus v Poco Pacific
Should be a good game from two evenly matched teams.

This is a tough week for MOTW as the only real tilt between good teams is the Miners SFC Peg Rangers game and the Langley Derby with Rangers v Nomads. Stolo will crush the Classics, ACBC will/should hammer the Heat, Players Utd should hump the Hurricanes...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
voting for myself, We have no gimme this week with our club brothers...Ranked 11 out of 29 in Combined div 3.

but very honourable mention to the Miners v Peg Rangers Game. Should be a doozy. Saturday at 2pm in Surrey should give the Miners all they need to shake the Hangovers and go put a beating on the Peg Rangers, but they have had some great results this season so far.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good match..we have never played the miners before. Looking forward to redeeming ourselves after a week 3 loss

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, what's the deal with the 2 surrey pegasus teams, which is last year's div 3 team and which is last year's div 2 team???

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were in Div 3 last year..last year was our first year and the other SFC Pegasus team this year is a new team. The Div 2 team from last year folded

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battle for the bacement will be fun for those playing as know one wants to be last,,but my pick is the Rangers ,Miners game as they both need this win to keep pace with the leaders

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 Miners 1... not a great game..dont think either team played well.

QTF

worst game I've seen in men's soccer, on a pitch smaller than my back yard, and I live in a condo in Cloverdale.

I think the U-8's playing 3 games on the turf had more width than either team in this game.

Thank the lord for the beers I had on the sidelines or i woulda killed myself.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
QTF

I live in a condo in Cloverdale.

Is it near 164th because we saw cheap birds flapping all over the place last saturday at Cloverdale turf. No teeth, ripped legging's and one had a eye patch....fukc sakes Hector couldn't concentrate running the lines. I almost believe that's why Madman22 took a red so early in

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with kjohnsob.

We went to watch the brothers three on the Miners that are friends of ours...Terrible game.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, not a great game ourselves either. Went up 4-0 early but at the end of the first half, the other Langley squad scored 2 goals on 2 shots because of 2 defensive breakdowns in 5 min! I was completely shocked and pissed off that it happened.

But at the end of the day, all was good considering the awful conditions. Rain, wind, cold and some stupid band playing music right beside the field! Quite distracting. The second half it seemed like neither team was interested in playing. Canavor notched his 9th goal of the season to seal the deal, while Weber got a hat trick for his 6th and Edmonds slotted his 2nd in as many games.

Not much else to say but time to get ready for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0