Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW FVSL Div 3 Week 7

Which is the MOTW?

• ACBC B v LUFC Athletica

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Cloverdale v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LUFC Nomads v Guildford FC

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • GEU Phoenix v SFC Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poco Pacific v LUFC Rangers

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy09

Oct 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
depends if our strikers combined weight is 275, or if ONE of our strikers is 275 on his own.
Hey Jonny if that is a jab at me (oreste) you can kiss my 260 pound ass. you think you wouldn't want to talk smack about your own team mates and if so you could say it to my face you little bitch.

Maybe you'd score more if you got rid of that shite on your face so you could actually see the net. every one knows your scared to go into a tackle. you think your an all star who doesnt have to practice or warm up with his team before games. if you were as good as you think you are you would have actually got to play instead of riding the bench when you went to div. 1. you didnt even play for a second by the way.

Grow up you loser n realize your not really wanted on this team. I wont be at practice or at the game this weekend but i cant wait to see you face to face you pussy n then we'll see whats up.

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jonny if that is a jab at me (oreste) you can kiss my 260 pound ass. you think you wouldn't want to talk smack about your own team mates and if so you could say it to my face you little bitch.

Maybe you'd score more if you got rid of that shite on your face so you could actually see the net. every one knows your scared to go into a tackle. you think your an all star who doesnt have to practice or warm up with his team before games. if you were as good as you think you are you would have actually got to play instead of riding the bench when you went to div. 1. you didnt even play for a second by the way.

Grow up you loser n realize your not really wanted on this team. I wont be at practice or at the game this weekend but i cant wait to see you face to face you pussy n then we'll see whats up.

ouch i dont even know these guys and that hurts. team problems i asoom? totti canucksboy any comments.

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this may make training awkward.
umm ya i think it will. just get your big fat sweeper in the middle of it lol. ive seen a few of your games. u guys have a big team. wouldnt wanna be at that practice lol. your sweeper is a big guy surpise he can keep up. thought id throw that in the mix to sturr things up for your pratice. good luck.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm ya i think it will. just get your big fat sweeper in the middle of it lol. ive seen a few of your games. u guys have a big team. wouldnt wanna be at that practice lol. your sweeper is a big guy surpise he can keep up. thought id throw that in the mix to sturr things up for your pratice. good luck.

no this ends here.... were a new team and just working some things out!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmmmmm...

this Sounds like ODOGZ Hood. South Central what what...

should add POCO VS POCO MOTW.

Like the Poco gang fights back in the day (North side VS South Side):eek:

werd Bro. peace......

:

:eek::knvb:

:D

GROW UP FUKTARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens