Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr Base!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't know what is more frustrating.... reading Mr. Free Base posts or watching limbless ethiopian children chase donuts down hills!

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base has been signed on for over 3 years with TTP, yet he's doubled his posts in the last two weeks. It's almost like his lobotamy is starting to wear off. I say drill another hole, and to think he coaches - I can only assume he doesn't fill out the game sheet.

Meatgrinder is another classic! I'd like to see those two on a "Reach for the Top" episode.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise.

Just because no matter how many times you try to point out reality to Leafs fans, they still refuse to take off the blue-tinted glasses. Also because he's smart enough to know better but still refuses to think or respond rationally to other people's posts.

Mr. Base is comic relief. Despite the retinal haemorrhages, I actually get a chuckle from reading some of his mental gymnastics.

Trece

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha!!!

i think Mr. Base got his name while high as a kite after painting his model tanks in his parents basement...

Attachments

• Mr. Base.jpg
    Mr. Base.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 120

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh...

if you feel that way start a thread on him then...this is my rant space for Mr. Base ;)

moving right along....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise.

Just because no matter how many times you try to point out reality to Leafs fans, they still refuse to take off the blue-tinted glasses. Also because he's smart enough to know better but still refuses to think or respond rationally to other people's posts.

Trece

Now worries John....I think Trece verde is as about as clever as the person who invented the slower pourer on top of crown bottles.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr. Base you are the man!

Attachments

• wireless_spouts.jpg
    wireless_spouts.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 128

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0