Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical match-up #14 SC vs. Total Bastard

Who Will Win This Mythical match-up?

• Sexual Chocolate

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Total Bastard

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical match-up #14

The thread moderator versus the thread marauder.

Don't let the fact that SC boxes get in the way choosing your winner. Regs has several months worth of frustration to use as motivation. Before she signed up, Regs used to get regular work in shampoo ads but no longer. He's now balder than the double number 1 on Beaker's dart board.
Post after incomprehensable post from TTP's answer to a question nobody asked, has left the TTP adminstator with an abiding hatred for anything concerned with the words chocolate and sexual. Which would explain his thinness and his celibacy.

Then again SC boxes and she is quite obviously relentless.

Sexual Chocolate will win.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mythical match-up #14

Originally posted by Jinky
Regs has several months worth of frustration to use as motivation......words chocolate and sexual........his..celibacy.

Celibacy?
Sexual?
Frustrated?

Are you kidding me?

Regs - KO in the first round.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I'm tired of you always favoring the dark fighters...

Bring it on... WTF?!?!?!

How can you be serious? Can you honestly say you match up well with me?

As you can see, I can easily match your Style at any time:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've got 3+ years under my belt studying this game here on TTP and you've got what, 8 months? You still don't even recognise when you're getting the piss takin' outta ya!

And let's not forget the rediculous amount of power I possess. TTP power... there is no way you can match that.

The Gestapo in 2

Unless the rules state Crown Royal is to be used in the water bottles between rounds. Then SC would win:rolleyes:

~TotalGreatWhiteHopeBastard.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what are you "trying" to say?

:eek:

+SCa.k.a. ALI's DAUGHTER
theWebmanhasapoint,andalongreach! :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Experience is the key here but SC has been known to give a few blows below the belt. :eek:

If she gets away with it, SC Golata will score an upset, otherwise I have to go with the experience of the Webmaster.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on CDK

you wanted to see a match-up, maybe not this one in particular...but... I won't go down that easy!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Auntie Jinks , at least someone has faith in me!

+SCthinkstheCaptainistrying togetunderher:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about stamina in this one. Regs has been sitting in the bowels of Kinsmen for 3 weeks doing nothing. He also has a bad peg (excuse the pun) I would have thought SC would have packed up her toys and gone home by now, but she has show an uncanny ability to hang around. Wanted or not.

SC in a marathon.......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worth repeating

Experience is the key here but SC has been known to give a few blows below the belt.
:D

SC- are you making any appearances at the All Sex show this weekend? :eek:

SC KOs Regs 8 seconds into the first round. His stamina is shot after making that post.:eek:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for SC for 3 reasons;

1) SC is the HBDE’s head coach…If I voted against her, I may not start this season!

2) Regs is getting soft after watching TOOOOOO many Romantic Comedy’s with his leading love interest.

3) She told me to…Sorry SC!

~Notty

(PS. Regs, another movie idea for you)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got the Webman right where I want him...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
:D

SC- are you making any appearances at the All Sex show this weekend? :eek:

Jude, I may not be making any appearances, but I am going to attend and see what's hot and new! ;) (SexualSunday):eek:

No worries Jimmy, I knew some votes may backfire on me...

Kurgs, I don't charge..."ask and he shall receive...", (it's all about the way you ask "PLEASE")

KNVB- I'm always "wanted":eek: :rolleyes:

Regsi, I'm glad we had our little "press conference" prior to some of this voting, as you may not be speaking to me apres I "Kick your ass":eek:

Thanks for the support ALL :) I'm doing just fine!

+SCneedssomemoreCRinherwaterbottle :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ButterBean vs. AuntJamia

Best match so far on TTP.

With TB's lack of training in the last few weeks, and with SC in the ring, chasing chickens and running the beaches.

I will take S "The Real Deal" C over T "The great white hope" B, in a decision.

HOSstiringitup:cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star power. World champion Total Bastard has explosive power in the ring, in the box office, and in TTP post sites. He currently rules TTP and is regarded as one of the most recognized and likable TTPer's in the world today.

vs

Sexycoco is a TTP superstar and with every outing makes a strong case as the sport's best pound-for-pound TTPer. Following the legacy of her island's other great world champions, including Wilfredo Gomez and Wilfred Benitez. SC's insatiable drive to fight the best champions has brought her to this mythical match-up #14.

money on SC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finishing move...

Yawn...

So The sexual whore is, erm, whoring for votes. Nice. And how pathetic.

Jinky,

How many rounds left? I'm finished toying with the little slut in more ways than one :rolleyes:

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it is called "soliciting"

BTW,

Sure I asked for people to vote, but I did not tell them who to vote for! :p You seem to have a problem with me :mad: -oh well

Whore? WTF? Well, it IS the oldest profession! :eek:

Now Regsi's comment may have been BELOW THE BELT :rolleyes: -or was it Besty and his moaning that I just read:eek:

+SCisgoingontherecordstatingthatsheisnotawhore:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Notty
I voted for SC for 3 reasons;

1) SC is the HBDE’s head coach…If I voted against her, I may not start this season!

2) Regs is getting soft after watching TOOOOOO many Romantic Comedy’s with his leading love interest.

3) She told me to…Sorry SC!

~Notty

(PS. Regs, another movie idea for you)

Sure I asked for people to vote, but I did not tell them who to vote for!

I stand corrected... A deceitful whore :rolleyes:

It's gonna be great to see SC go on to another round here... more artistic posts [and PMs apparently] is what TTP needs more of :rolleyes:

~TB/

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it "insanity" or just plain "old age" Regsi?

Notty was right

Soft in the blow :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Against all odds

Hey Mythical Commissioner,

Jinky,

How many rounds left?
Thanks for the update :rolleyes:

I'm on to you and would just like to say that your corruption should be brought to the attention of others squaring off under your organization.

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts