Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #16 Captain vs. Lennard Bobbaduzzi

You Know The Question.

• Captain Shamrock

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Lennard Bobbaduzzi

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical Match-up #16

We need one more champ for the tourney so this one is ideal.

As some already know, the Captain's glorious professional footballing career was tragically cut short by the "Canadian Soccer Authority" himself. Bobbaduzzi was quite right to chuck Shamrock as he wasn't able to follow simple instructions. Instead he tended set up and score goals and collect Man of the Match awards. And who wants that?

You decide.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby Lennard

Captain

Always wondered why you quit playing with the sixers that early??As for Bobby Lennard(thin skinned bastard),I'm glad to see him out of the soccer picture,He is the clear definition of a KNOB :eek:

Wouldnt even be close,Captain in 30 seconds with a studs up tackle.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go with the u/dog

As much as I know the Captain's toughness and all, one of us has to be kind and give at least one vote to this guy, who by the way should get some credit for some of the good he did locally in soccer. Don't forget he had the most recognizable name and helped to get out the initial fan base without which the current team would have gone out of existence without.

I liked the way the early 86er teams played when he coached them. I know not all the players liked the guy and I know there were lots of good reasons as there is with any coach at any level.

Sometimes we tend to knock local guys who make good. It kinda reminds me of my first men's coaching stint in 1988 with a Burnaby Men's winter league team who went 0 and 16 the year before I took over. I brought a buddy, Lui Passaglia, in to play with us and the reaction from some of this sorry lot was to the effect of 'does that guy think he can walk in here and not earn his spot'. Yeah right, he came in to sit on the bench.

Lui as some guys know was a very good soccer player and toiled in the PCL (when it was the top league) for Columbus in the old Callister Park days.

Anyway, the Captain has a pretty easy opponent here and is fighting way under his class.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fancy my chances in this fight. However, he could try to get someone to stand in for him, much like he did for his 'C' license exam. In this case, it would go one minute. Otherwise, my left foot would be buried deep into his toys, ending the festivities quickly.

Reccos,
I liked the way the early 86er teams played when he coached them

He was a bad coach. He happened to have a very good team at that time. He lied to players and ran exceptionally average practice sessions. You couldn't trust the man. I had no respect for him as a coach, or a player for that matter. As a boxer, I have even less respect for him. :)

Captain "Mama's Gonna Knock You Out" Shamrock

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts