Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical match-ups #2 Buckfast vs. Jinky

Who would win this fantasy boxing match

• Buckfast

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jinky

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following assessment by CDK is fairly accurate.

Though the weight difference isn't all that great, 'Sugar' will have a slight height and reach advantage. I'm not really sure about either fighter's stamina but, I'd be amazed if both of them could finish a three minute round.

Bucky's pretty fit so if the match were held anywhere bigger than a phone booth I might be in trouble.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After several 8 counts the referee is on the verge of stopping this one.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky in 7 cuz he'll send to heaven

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee,he's way too pretty for Buckfast,they call him Muhammed JINKY

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to vote for my old "nemisis" in this one. It was only then did I realize that I was his first vote.

Go Bucky.:(

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know a winner, TR

Just like the cast from Different Strokes, the lil' fella will be the last one standing.

Wha'chu talkin' 'bout Bucky

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw

Jinky will have the first two rounds in the bag (with his height and reach of course) and then he will make a big mistake... going into the 3rd and final round Mohammed Jinky crosses himself and signals to the sky, Buck "The Real Deal" Fast catches this... not impressed by the patriotic gesture Bucky snaps and goes for the breadbasket or Keg (which ever you prefer)... he comes in with a series of rights... leaving the big burly fella stunned... then Bucky comes with another series rights, only this time they are right footed slide tackles to the groin of Mohammed Jinky:eek: ... the official orders the score keepers not to count the last slide tackle as it was studs up!!!
The round ends on a combination of head butts... Jinky bending down to catch the wee angry Prod on the top of the heed which in turn knocks his back out...

Final decision = Draw
Jinky with 22 strong and effective blows
Buckfast with 437 feeble yet swarming digs (the slide tackles did Jinky in);)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legend tells a tale.......

......and then, out of nowhere, TheRob runs down the isle, and leaps into the ring. He takes notice of Bucky's unfortunate state and then turns his attention to Jinky. It hasn't been confirmed, but many people have said they heard TheRob mumble something about Bucky being "his" nemisis. Not Jinky's, his. He then grabbed Jinky, and starting an onslaught not seen since the days of Clubber Lang, and Appollo Creed. When it was over and the dust had settled, there sat TheRob, with Buckfast cradled in his arms. "He's my nemisis," he said. "He's my nemisis."

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to the barnyard animals

For fcuk sakes, enuff's enuff.

Leave your sordid fantasies of the love that dare not speak it's name in GEU's dressing room. Now, Fasty has further ammunition for more of his fiction. Did you know he was born in England and played for Peg.?

BTW, Manline is the shortest distance between two men, not the distance between two short men.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't listen to him TheRob he's just a bit punch drunk right now..... A beating that bad does that to you :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantasies indeed.

This one is over.

Massive K.O. in the second round.

I have to declare Marvelous Muhamed Jinki the winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0