Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NASL is back... kind of...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are folks saying that the Whitecaps and probably Montreal when they get into the MLS, will leave a developmental side in this league with their committment to the USL gone now...

If the USL doesn't get their act together, and fast, Portland and the rest of the team may end up joining the NASL too...

although there was talk that Kerfoot would move the Reserve Caps to Edmonton or Calgary to play there instead of compete for the ticket dollars internally here in 1 city between 2 teams in leagues that are 100% gate driven.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be the same brainiacs that were behind IRL breaking away from Indy, that really worked out great too. There are only so many soccer dollars available in North America, lets compete three ways for them. Really the MLS is the top dog and it really is pretty sad that the tier two guys can't agree how to split the marginal dollars that are left over.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the use the same ball and hire Phil Woosnam as comissioner. Speaking of logos from that era, anyone have a clear Soccer Bowl '79 logo like on this bag? Can't find it anywhere.

Attachments

• !BWy8wOgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pG)BKZIQEjmQQ~~_1.jpg
    !BWy8wOgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pG)BKZIQEjmQQ~~_1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 60

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might have Luch but will need to dig it up - I have the official program guide from that game.

What do you need it for?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might have Luch but will need to dig it up - I have the official program guide from that game.

What do you need it for?

Well, I've been looking for that logo on a tee forever. No where to be seen, so I was planning on throwing it on myself if it could be cleaned up and enlarged...

Is this the program you have?

Attachments

• !BfU!jq!BGk~$(KGrHqEH-DEErcpcD!dBBL!wMZEGeQ~~_12.jpg
    !BfU!jq!BGk~$(KGrHqEH-DEErcpcD!dBBL!wMZEGeQ~~_12.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 64

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually had that tee as well as the program... the tee is sadly long gone :(

Yeah, that's it... except mine is signed on the front by Buzz Parsons and Phil Parkes ( my first and only signing session... loved Dog's Ear :D )

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually had that tee as well as the program... the tee is sadly long gone :(

Yeah, that's it... except mine is signed on the front by Buzz Parsons and Phil Parkes ( my first and only signing session... loved Dog's Ear :D )

I had a similar tee was well. White ringer tee with Blue trim I believe. It had the date and the final score inside the ball... worn to pieces as well. Dog's Ear and Big Scoop Restaurants :)

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Scoop {blue and white ice cream } and Super Socco and the round pad with carry handle for those ever pleasent seats at Empire .. take me to the mall for a willie woozle malt

oh yeah that's horrible of using the NASL Brand.. forgot what this blog was about ?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts