Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nations Cup 2014

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We(O30s China) had a decent go at it in our group. I think we surprised Croatia in the first game and the tie felt like a loss for both teams. PS said they were missing a few key guys tho.
I don't think Germany had a single sub, had to have been tough!
A new look Portugal had a handful of chances off set pieces and scored on a gift when our defender switched off for a tap in. SL goalposts were the men of the match :p

Good luck to Croatia and Portugal who advanced. Will be at the final to watch!
Actually I thought you were rotten

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how many signings happened over the weekend for the upcoming winter?

TBH, from what I saw on Saturday, the signings should be at a bare minimum :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how many signings happened over the weekend for the upcoming winter?

TBH, from what I saw on Saturday, the signings should be at a bare minimum :)
Is this regarding CFC
I heard SU are the new CFC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure, I didn't "hear" anything, just making a general comment - spill the beans, Sid!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is more action at josey wales grave FFs
FFS Sid, of course this thread is dead, the tourney was over a week ago.

But I'll bite :)

I haven't been to the NC in a few years so I went on the Saturday to take in a couple of games - my observations were the "crowds" seemed much thinner than what I remembered and the skill on display seemed a bit average (though Africa Open was entertaining). Why?

Second topic is that I have heard that someone who has a certain reputation, smashed a fellow in an Over45s match, breaking the guys jaw. Rumour is the chap with the reputation is going to have no chance to change the rep as he's going to be banned from soccer in BC.

There you go. Discuss.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS Sid, of course this thread is dead, the tourney was over a week ago.

But I'll bite :)

I haven't been to the NC in a few years so I went on the Saturday to take in a couple of games - my observations were the "crowds" seemed much thinner than what I remembered and the skill on display seemed a bit average (though Africa Open was entertaining). Why?

Second topic is that I have heard that someone who has a certain reputation, smashed a fellow in an Over45s match, breaking the guys jaw. Rumour is the chap with the reputation is going to have no chance to change the rep as he's going to be banned from soccer in BC.

There you go. Discuss.
I'm sorry to hear about the jaw breaking incidents hats Tragic was it as bad as broncos hit on Pasquas.
Hope the Cnut gets banned for sure
Which teams were playing & which team lost their guy to injury
The tourney is full of people playing everywhere & not playing for their country of origin. It's actually a shame
Who wouldn't want to rep their country. & flag

Sid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts