Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nations League

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching and this match has been MAGIC!

Canada doing very well and should have had at least one.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching and this match has been MAGIC!

Canada doing very well and should have had at least one.
I will admit I didn't love this 3-5-2 concept when the team came out but this combo of David and Davies up front has given the US fits through 45.

How David missed that freebie though is confounding. That's a gift and we have to score. Hopefully it doesn't loom large at full time.

Losing Kaye to a hamstring was less than ideal.

Will be interesting to see how Herdman uses the bench in the second half and what adjustments the US makes to deal with how Canada has lined up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, interested also in seeing what adjustments the yanks make and how Canada deals with it.

We are open on the counter... scares the shite outta me.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greasy as you like!!!!!

As expected subs in now that we have the lead. Not sure I would have taken both David and Davies off, but Herman's got the tactics right so far...

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
GET THE FCUK IN!!!!!

Gotta say when I saw Cavellini let that ball settle to shape for the half volley I thought "he's got this, this guy knows how to score goals." Nobody else on the pitch you want that dropping to.

Feels great to see Canada finally win a big match. Perfect response after the Gold Cup collapse.

Shame it was not on any major network and will likely be relegated to the back pages outside of the die hard soccer community...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal. Of course I forgot and totally missed this. Swore at the TV when I couldn’t find it. My daughter now knows the TV as a cut.

Classy.

Guess I’ll be buying the One Soccer Package.

This is huge!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game and what a win!

Piette was a bulldog and Arfield had a great game. In fact most of the Candian team played well and the work they put in was excellent.

Davies was left to run wild up top and he did.

Losing Kaye right at the start and throwing in Liam Miller was worrisome at first but Canada didnt miss a beat.

Finally avenged that 2007 gold cup robbery.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember when I was a kid, the USA was a doormat to be walked all over. Then they get the ‘94 Cup and everything changed.

You see the improvements our squad has made on paper- not only players, but their improvements themselves within their clubs- and you believe there is a chance they can take down the US, but when it actually happens? And in a style of play that is NOT parking the bus, then hump and hope? That’s even better. Not we can dream of “What if”s? What if they can beat them at home?

What if we can actually start taking down these Central American teams at home once we make the Hex?

All of a sudden we can taste a legitimate WC berth!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's one game, everyone needs to relax, it's Canada we're talking about here. They're prolly gunna go lose to Haiti or something now. Consistency is the key.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts