Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA Draft

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cleveland have won the draft lottery followed by Detroit and Denver. Lebron James will be the first player taken. Anyone have any thoughts as to how he will fare in the NBA? There is a tremendous amount of hype for this player but will his impact match it? Is he really that type of player who will dominate games at the NBA level? As for the next two picks, who will or should be taken? Carmelo Anthony (Syracuse) and Milicic (7ft Serbian) have been talked about as the next two probable selections.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had to love the Sports net power poll last night... What was the Grizzles greatest c0ck up on draft day. 4 off the top are my head were.

TRYING to draft Francis
Fat Country
Trading (what turned out to be) this years #2 for Otis fcuking Thorpe
Antonio Daniels(sp)

God love ya Stew, you were a bute.

I was just praying TO didn't get him. Fcuk would that have been irritating. Was it me or did Glenn Grunwall(sp) look hammered?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
!!???

What do you mean was?:mad:

I still am. My mirror tells me so every morning.:D :D
Was it me or did Glenn Grunwall(sp) look hammered?
It was you. Definitely you.

Hey doofus, Jackson's name is "Stu."

"Stew" is an old, overweight has-been soccer player, not a has-been basketball coach. Get it straight.

Piece

Stew:cool:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lottery...

The Grizzlies just keep fukcing up. they secure the 2nd pick, but Stu Jackson in his infinte wisdom trades that pick for Thorpe. What a bonehead, this guy is one of the top brass running the league! Detroit with a major score. I think they will pick the Serbian because he has tremendous skill for such a big man, a la Nowitski. Look out for Detroit next year.

On a side note I almost puked when I heard Lebron signed a 90 million dollar pack with Nike. The next Nike contract will be given to an elementary school kid with great hops. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0