Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new players?

rverones

Jul 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi, new here!

I am looking to get involved with Soccer (again, after so many years). I coached U6 and U7 a couple of years ago, but haven't got involved. I didn't know of any adult rec soccer until I found this site.

How can I ( I am 37, and a tad outta shape ) get onto a team, or at least check this out?
I have a good athletic background, but with work, family etc.. it has taken a back seat for a couple of years and I am hoping to get out more, and I think this sounds like a great place.

I have 1 concern that I read. This used to be a mixed adult rec fun soccer group, but from what I understand, there is a much higher level of competition now with some players that played at the national level.

I don't think I will ever come close to being that good, but would still like to get involved.

The question then would be, is it worth it if the level of play is that much higher than I am capable, and if so, how do I get involved?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rverones said:
Hi, new here!

I am looking to get involved with Soccer (again, after so many years). I coached U6 and U7 a couple of years ago, but haven't got involved. I didn't know of any adult rec soccer until I found this site.

How can I ( I am 37, and a tad outta shape ) get onto a team, or at least check this out?
I have a good athletic background, but with work, family etc.. it has taken a back seat for a couple of years and I am hoping to get out more, and I think this sounds like a great place.

I have 1 concern that I read. This used to be a mixed adult rec fun soccer group, but from what I understand, there is a much higher level of competition now with some players that played at the national level.

I don't think I will ever come close to being that good, but would still like to get involved.

The question then would be, is it worth it if the level of play is that much higher than I am capable, and if so, how do I get involved?

This Season is coming to an end...but the Season begins again in May 2007, so keep an eye out then and I'm sure there will be a team out there needing some people.

striker14

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you getting back in it to meet chicks? Is that what all this is about? Lots of teams out there just not sure about the timing ?

good luck

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you know girth, not everyone is in it just too meet chicks. Some are in it to simply play with old friends and improve there ponch.

But what chicks dont like a nice ponch??

...ahhh, now i see your plan unfolding...sneaky sneaky. :cool:

rverones

Jul 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, my WIFE wants me to go out and meet chicks.... oooops, did I say that out loud?

heh.

Does anyone know of an over 35 league that plays after summer is over, or does everyone hang up the soccer gear and go back to hockey, beer, scream at the Canucks again?

rverones

Jul 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, thanks for the response.

Both those sites are hard to locate actual info, and they seem to be a few months behind on postings and season info, but its a start.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rverones said:
Both those sites are hard to locate actual info, and they seem to be a few months behind on postings and season info, but its a start.

No kidding...hence we have TTP.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts