Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL 2013 Season General Banter

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch the big game last night?

If the Seahawks can secure the top seed, there is no one that will be able to knock them off at home - total domination.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sure did. This was nice little post I put up in September.

The Hawks @ 11-1 are the first team to clinch playoffs, need 1 more Win IIRC to clinch the division. Done with Harvin in 1 game, Browner being now lost for the year and battling drug (Weed) issues again (He'll be cut soon) and they keep on ticking albeit with a few banana peel slips averted (That Bucs game for one)

They are (in order)
@ San Fran (Coin flip- Hawks due to lose one more this year, this is probably it)
@ NYG (If you can't win here there's no Superbowl on the horizon)
Home to Cards (I'm going and this is a win)
Home to Rams (Always a tough game but a win)

So the Hawks are en route to 15-1 or 14-2 coming from a division that will put 2 (Hawks & Niners), maybe 3(Cards for Wildcard) teams in the playoffs, with some decent NFC teams missing.

I can't see anyone beating the Hawks at The CLink, so who's it going to be in the Superbowl? Denver, The Pats or KC? :woot:

(ssssh Captain, I don't care if you think the Hawks are losers, everyone has to win the first one in order to win multiples!):banghead:

Also of note: Wilson is now tied for most wins in first two seasons with Ben Rapistberger at 22 wins, and Russ has 4 games to go. Impressive, also because of injuries to his weapons and O-Line. Just shows how deep the Hawks are and how young they are to have this level of talent with that Cap Space

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0