Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Survivor Pool

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, I run a 'survivor' pool every year and I thought I'd open it up to TTP members as well. It's done through a website called Free Fantasy Football - Public Leagues with payouts, Keeper and one-season leagues, Free Pools - Maximum Fantasy Sports

Here's how it works: It costs $50 to enter. Each week you have to pick the WINNER of one game, and you can only pick each team once during the year. Once you pick a game incorrectly, you're out. You can buy back in for $100 up until week 6, after which the re-buys are closed. If you do sign up, please ignore the 'tiebreaker' part of the pool, it doesn't apply to us.

As of right now, there are 14 people in the pool with a few stragglers left to sign up. I'm sure we'll get between 20-25 people (last year I had 24). Feel free to invite any of your friends, as long as you are willing to collect money on their behalf. You can send me a cheque or do an email money transfer/paypal. Feel free to email me with any questions at tsenghera@hotmail.com. I'll send you the registration info once you email me and we'll sort out payment at that time.

Since the season starts on Thursday afternoon, you would have to sign up and make your pick before the first game tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice.

TS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, it isn't.

If you're into NFL pools, give it a go - TS asked me before posting and I said go for it as he was a regular TTP poolster and has been around TTP for a long time.

All good.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts