Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie NHL 2010 RND 1: GM2 Kings @ Canucks 20100417

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks lead the series 1-0.

Bet window open until 7:00PM Pacific tonight.

Go Nucks Go!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was at the game
thank god the tickets were free :(

alberts must sit...bottom line
the guys does nothing for the team
he is a big guy, yes, but dumb as a post and takes stupid penalties
he had 3 penalties in 2 periods

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Yoda. :mad:;)

If Rome still can't go. then Baumer has to draw in. Alberts won't play again. Hell, I was surprised to see him play after the second stupid penalty.

Anytime the Canucks were able to get some momentum going, Alberts made sure he took it away by giving the Kings a PP. Man, I hate that guy.:mad::mad::mad: He's a terrible player. I can't believe we gave up a third round pick for him.:confused:

Because he has one more year on his deal, I'll bet he'll be next year's Brad Lukowich and spend the whole year in the minors. We can't have a guy who's that slow playing against the speedy Western Conference forwards all year.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Yoda. :mad:;)

Anytime the Canucks were able to get some momentum going, Alberts made sure he took it away by giving the Kings a PP. Man, I hate that guy.:mad::mad::mad: He's a terrible player. I can't believe we gave up a third round pick for him.:confused:

exactly
in the first game, both of his penalties cost us goals
this game, even if it didn't cost us goals, you need momentum to make things happen
it was unbelieveable to watch
the entire crowd was against him even being on the ice

oh...and the referees were a disgrace
some of the calls they made were ridiculous and what was even worse were the amount of NON calls that happened right in front of them
and to top it off, the too many men call in OT in the PLAYOFFS, when there was so much confusion at the benches with both teams changing, how do you make that call??? :eek:

Luo had a great game
hard luck on the goal

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0