Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nomads Poker Tourney 2009

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, we haven't really advertised this too heavily based on the fact that it was near capacity before we even started to go outside of our team for our humble fundraiser poker tourney night... however i want to put this info up for anyone in the area that might be looking to sneak in tommorrow evening and for the TTP regulars that have stated they will be in attendance. (Ghouse, Carniehore, XrestrictedX, The Franchise and his Inter teammates, Westcoast?, and other I may have missed that have been chatting with housearrest)

The address is: Hazelwood Lane 16318 82nd ave. In the amenitites building which is right in the front of the complex. People can park in visitors or on the street, which is close to the building. its just off of Fraser hwy and 164th st. in Fleetwood.

Doors open at 6:30pm, tourney to start at 7pm sharp. It is first come first serve for the available seats in the tourney. Players coming in after the last seat is taken will not be available to play in the tourney, but are more than welcome to hang out, have some social beverages and have fun with the other stuff going on.
There is room for up to 70 players, but we are planning on 50-60 as a base minimum which is already full.

All preliminary tables will be 10 people, with each final standing player to move to the final table.

$30.00 Buy in gets you 5k in chips, with a rebuy option if you bust prior to the 5th level.(Basically by 8:00 pm)
Blinds escalate every 15 minutes, a poker time clock will be present with the tourney director barking out the changes.

Prize pool will be dictated by the amount of players, the amount of re-buys, etc. (All entree fees will be split 50/50 between LUFC Nomads and the Prize Pool)

Prize Pool:
1st: 65%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%

The plan is to have our winner between 11:30 pm and 12:00 midnight.

No meal-eque food is being served, so eat your dinner prior to showing up.

Beer and some mixed drinks will be available at typical post game parking lot/changeroom cooler prices:knvb:

We are also going to run a 50/50 and/or squares game also.

Any one looking for info can PM myself or housearrest here on TTP.

Cheers,

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im in !!!! might as well score some money off the nomads since i will be stealing some goals this weekend !!!! hahahaha

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You aint gonna be stealing shite in my hood buddy, let alone goals this weekend. Don't hurt yourself trying, ur getting old my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts