Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oly_Pic Tickets

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok...I know there are some well connected gents among us and I have a favour to ask...

My cousin is in town from Switzerland for the Oly_pics and he is a massive hockey fan back home. I wasn't able to procure any tickets for the Hockey games of interest and now I find myself browsing the Craigslist ads asking for prices I just cannot afford. I would very much like to be able to see 1-2 games live such as any Russia game/any Canada game and am happy to pay face value for these tickets.

Is there anyone with a hookup? :)

Thank you in advance,

Bergamascho

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait until closer to the Olympics or even once they've started and I'm sure you'll be able to find some for some much more reasonable prices. There's so many people asking such ridiculous prices that no one's buying anything, so I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people desperate to sell. I had lower bowl tickets to the semis I just got rid of and there were people with nose bleed seats asking more than I was. Be patient, people will come to their senses.

That being said, I've got a buddy with tickets to the quarters I think he might be getting rid of, I'll see what he's doing with them.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait until closer to the Olympics or even once they've started and I'm sure you'll be able to find some for some much more reasonable prices. There's so many people asking such ridiculous prices that no one's buying anything, so I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people desperate to sell. I had lower bowl tickets to the semis I just got rid of and there were people with nose bleed seats asking more than I was. Be patient, people will come to their senses.

That being said, I've got a buddy with tickets to the quarters I think he might be getting rid of, I'll see what he's doing with them.

Good call on the patience...I just don't wanna disappoint. I will stand by for the QF tix :)

Like my avatar?

Ohhh...wow...seriously dude...wow. I had no idea you loved figure skating so much as to buy that many seats to the men's preliminaries...:D

Seriously though man, what events do you NOT have tickets to?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0