Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL 2010 Results and Banter

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mikey C nine PCSL is a League formed to be able to use the best players from both Fraser Valley and VMSL. If you come from England than Poco Rangers would be for you. They play English style of a game. In VMSL no side plays that type of soccer. They play ten tatch ball. You woud go mad making runs and not getting the pass. Slow skilled players play in VMSL. Fast strong ball movers play in Fraser Valley league. Local side in PCSl check out Khalsa.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

What Division do Poco Rangers play in?

I live very close to Percy Perry Stadium so I have been talking with the Khalsa coach. Also been trying to research the leagues as much as possible. I watched a few VMSL Prem games (North Van / Surrey / westside FC) in November/December and I have to agree with you the run's were not being picked out with passes and I wasn't impressed by the standard of football - fitness levels were OK.

So confused as to what to do, maybe I'll tryout with Khalsa pre-season and see how things go. The traveling in the PCSL is worrying me slightly, how do teams organise the transport? Is it every man for himself or an organised bus type thing?

I just want to get playing now!!! Haven't played since November 2009 when I left England for Canada.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's gonna take this one?

Mike,

Do Not Take Mr base to seriously..
Check into ACBC In the Fraser Valley
my only advice 4 U

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's gonna take this one?

Mike,

Do Not Take Mr base to seriously..
Check into ACBC In the Fraser Valley
my only advice 4 U

Polska, there's really no point in him joining ACBC. He is likely here legally and doesn't need to be setup with a fake job to sponsor his immigration :D

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am here legally on a 12-month open work Visa.

But should anyone want to sponsor me for immigration please feel free! I want to move here permanently!! (I'm a web designer by the way :) )

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska are telling him to lisen to you. He knows Khalsa is the best side for him. Khalsa people can give him a job and a place to stay if need be. Same for me. What are you going to give any one polska. Please buy a beer, two for five. Not nice of you. I dout it ACBC will go back to Fraser Valley in the fall. I think Rich is thinking bigger and better things than Fraser Valley. You can not build soccer in VMSL or Fraser Valley. Those leagues are more for fun. Guys are not serious enough about the soccer. And on top of it you freez your sack most of the games. Both leagues are alll about fun. PCSL is all about soccer.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've signed for Poco Rangers for the Provincials and will play for Khalsa in the PCSL, then in the winter, who knows...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's WAS on the team sheet but mysteriously is not on there now for tonight’s fixture...

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone been out to any games yet?

I saw the first half of Khalsa vs Highlanders on Saturday. A very hot day and slow paced game, but a few good moves.

Players looked very young on the Highlanders side. A handful of decent players on each team, nothing really to shout about.

2nd half could have been better but didn't stick around to watch ...

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a game/team report from the PCSL website, this is classic Mr Base :D

Productive week for Khalsa Sporting
June 9 - With a win over ACBC and over Kelowna side and a tie game on sunday in Kemloops brings Khalsa to a second spot on the standing chart. It is nice to see Soltani scoring goals and youg Miland Rahmati chipping in a goal when needed.
Hard work by coach Brkich and coach Gill is paying off. One also has to give credit to grate keeping by a young Khalsa keeper

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a game/team report from the PCSL website, this is classic Mr Base :D

Productive week for Khalsa Sporting
June 9 - With a win over ACBC and over Kelowna side and a tie game on sunday in Kemloops brings Khalsa to a second spot on the standing chart. It is nice to see Soltani scoring goals and youg Miland Rahmati chipping in a goal when needed.
Hard work by coach Brkich and coach Gill is paying off. One also has to give credit to grate keeping by a young Khalsa keeper

Mr.Base / Brkich writing articles praising himself! Too funny....

Has Miland Rahmati ever had any national interest? If not they should get on it! Kid got skill

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened that ACBC has been suspended for the remainder of the PCSL season and all remaining games forfeited??? :confused:

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing paying for the Ferries caught up to them..... or

Revenue Canada seized the team..... I guess we'll have to wait to hear the "Truth"

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
probably had something to do with a trip scheduled to kamloops for a 2 o clock kick off on sunday (?world cup finals?).. the league probably would not allow a re schedule and would impose a fine for forfeit... Rich probably said F#@& you?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Banter Off Season 2010

Probably not the right thread to post this in but I am sure somebody knows: why did ACBC get booted out of the PCL league this summer?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0