Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL 2010 Results and Banter

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Banter Off Season 2010

Art, apparently you don't have much to do in China right now? Lol...

Been very busy trying to hunt down an alternate set of jerseys for the Dynamo. Was thinking Red, knock-off Man United Jerseys would be super sweet but I seem to recall another team already using this killer idea?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Something to do with them wanting to reschedule a game that they were supposed to play in Kamloops at the same time as the World Cup Final.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Probably not the right thread to post this in but I am sure somebody knows: why did ACBC get booted out of the PCL league this summer?

Check the PCSL Schedule...Had us playing in Kloops right dureing the World cup final...we asked to move the game and they said must be 21 days before....we said yes we should have looked ahead but the league should have looked ahead too when booking...we do pay 2k a year for the PCSL...The Prez said to me that playing in the PCSL was more important than watching the WC Final and it would be $500 fine if we miss the game plus around $300 for costs to the league???? I said No frickin way will I pay when we both didnt notice AND with 7 days before the game we could move it...So they punted us ...so be it ..The league has fallen to crap now.
6 teams.....not worth it......Its actually a great girls league now..check out the sight. tons of girls teams..no mens teams...more leaveingto from what others have told me...

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some teams may be leaving, but others may be joining. Abby Mariners want in at at least the u21 level - or a set-up similar to Highlanders. Top team in u23, reserve team in PCSL premier.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams comming in are Bellingham and HBH Wolves, Reseve side is fully loaded, Abby wants in. The league will expand each year.
Good league and best time to play soccer in BC.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts