Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL 2012 Results and Banter

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number of clubs in PCSL is groing each year. Teams from Victoria sure play nice soccer. It remains to be seen how boys from US will do this year. All of you guys go to PCSL.org and check it out. Quins Park New West is close. Go and see a game or two. Comming Saturday Kelowna is playing Khalsa.
Langley is a young side on a upswing. Poco always playe good soccer.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Droped in and watched Poco play Khalsa. It ended one one. Both clubs head chances,Khalsa missed two very close shots.
Khalsa D played bit better than Poco D. Young Burke from Khalsa should be given a chance in the upper level soccer of this country.
Toronto could use a guy that can score at will.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, "scoring at will" in PCSL is going to translate to dominating in MLS. That's a lock if I ever read one, where do I put my money down?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Droped in and watched Poco play Khalsa. It ended one one. Both clubs head chances,Khalsa missed two very close shots.
Khalsa D played bit better than Poco D. Young Burke from Khalsa should be given a chance in the upper level soccer of this country.
Toronto could use a guy that can score at will.

If this guy can score at will, how come the score line was 1-1. :confused: IN THE PCSL to boot. I can only imagine if it was an MLS game what the score might have been!! LOL

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, there is one guy apparently......he has been spotted by at least one TTPer. I have yet to go to a game yet BUT I made another $120 tonight backing UBC over Metro Ford. :) It's all about angles.......Well done to the Birds who pumped Metro Ford 3-1. :)

They have live updates every few minutes........classic.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, there is one guy apparently......he has been spotted by at least one TTPer. I have yet to go to a game yet BUT I made another $120 tonight backing UBC over Metro Ford. :) It's all about angles.......Well done to the Birds who pumped Metro Ford 3-1. :)

Does he only do T-birds games? Aren't the odds better picking them to lose?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Capt you should see if you can ref some of these games....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, he does different games......I expect to see him in Richmond this week for the TSS game....:)

Gurps, as for the reffing.......that would be dishonest. :D I couldn't do that

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa on the menu today against Victoria........Having spoke to some of the Khalsa players......money has gone on Khalsa. :) 1.75 better than a kick in the ghoulies with a lead boot.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain that was a good bet by you on Khalsa. Todays score Khalsa 5 Victoria 1. Burke two goals today two goals last game. I do know MlS teams do not like Canadian players. Let me tell you they are as good as may in that league. Our kids have skill. Most MLS teams just kick and run. Big horses try to play power game.
Burke is as good as Dunfield yet he is only twenty three four years old. I see Toronto coach is improved the team in last few games. Good on him.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa. The elusive prime age of 234. How are scouts not picking up on this guy. I've heard of this hatred of Canadians in the MLS. Especially on West Coast Canadian MLS teams.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch this is where the problem is. PCSL has to have a combine to show better kids to Toronto and Montreal. Whitecaps know who the kids are. Caps have their own residancy program from where they must select a player or two every two years.
Many young guys are overlooked here.
Go and see few games in PCSL and you will see. Two othere young guys from Victoria are very good players.
Edmonton FC of NASL should be looking. They are in bottom two in standings.
Getting a guy or two can onley improve them.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts