Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL playoffs 2011

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top four teams are in Penticton for PCSL playoff this year. In premier men Surrey vs Khalsa. Okenagen vs UBC Thonderbirds. Winers play for one two.
All four teams head a very good season, it will be interasting to see who gets the cup. In my opinion it is the best soccer in amature level.
Any of you that went to Penticton please post the results.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good games in Penticton this weekend -

Premier Final - okanagan 3-2 pk's khalsa

milad rahamati and glanville w the 2-2 goal after 90+

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Cloughi thats somthing for both Surrey and UBC Tunderbirds to lose their first game. Well done Okanagen good job Khalsa guys. First year Khalsa coach and rest of the boys deserve huge pet on the sholder.
I am sure Khalsa seniors are proud of the guys.
Onother season in top four.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Cloughi thats somthing for both Surrey and UBC Tunderbirds to lose their first game. Well done Okanagen good job Khalsa guys. First year Khalsa coach and rest of the boys deserve huge pet on the sholder.
Onother season in top four.

Maybe a parrot?

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Onother season in top four.[/QUO

Yes, another season in the top four...which in this league means you could also be in the bottom four. Very CFLish.

As for the PCSL being the "top amateur league", that is comical. You have Surrey United (some of their vmsl team), Khalsa (mostly ICST Pegasus), and UBC. How could this possibly be better than the VMSL? You don't have the full Surrey or ICST Peg team. There is no Metro Ford, no West Van, no Columbus, no Delta, no Richmond, no Croatia, no Inter etc. etc. And most of the teams don't train.

Oh well, UBC has qualified for another provincial cup.

:cool:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason is players from those clubs do play on PCSL. But only better players. As far as Croatia SC they have their own summer league in Richmond. West Van top three players play for Khalsa all three with East Indian Persian back ground.
Metro Ford four guys are playing in PCSL, again better players. Pegs got their players from PCSL. Reedi used to play in PCSL. Marcina went o Peg from Khalsa.
PCSL level of play is like Natins cup. Above VMSL.
I will talk to club India to send a team in PCSL.Than you will see the best out there. Reserve side is full of VMSL players. Ask them about the league. Even Caps have two sides in a league. It is by far better soccer than VMSL. You even have Caps upper governers watching the games. It just in a matter of time before they give a player or two contracts from PCSL.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, why doesn't Sapperton have a team in PCSL? They would make a great Royal City derby with Khalsa.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapparton is rebuilding this year. They have added Jiba as their U21 coach also John Panman has steped forward for Sapparton.
In three years Sap will be power to rechken with.
It takes time. There is going to be tonns of changes in next three years. Bellingham is comming in next year in PCSl. Dezza I am surprized that you guys do not use it for you top team even if you play i reseve side of it. Fitness is a huge benifit to any good side.
Dezza you need ten grand to run a team in PCSL. Three refs every game is fantastic thing. You go and see other BC towns it makes it tonns of fun for guys. Each time you go to Island will coast you a grand. Not cheep but super league well runned.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rest of the scores.
Reseve men-----------Coquitlam metro Ford 1 Okanagan 2
West Van 4 Penticton 2
Final--------------------West Van 1 Okanagan 3

Reserve Women scores
Kamloops Heat 3 Kelowna United 1
Fraser Valley Action 2 TSS Acadamy 1
Finals Kamloops Heat 0 Fraser Valley Actin 3

Premier Women scores
Vancouver Thunderbirds 2 Surrey United 0
Whitcaps Prospects 0 Fraser Valley Action 0
Finmals Vancouver Thunderbirds 2 Fraser Valley Action 0

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapps U21 coach is just a name. Due to his connection to Panman he will be able to get kids from x select program. That alone will make the cub stand in top five or six.
It still does not speak alot about our development. NASL and USL realy do not want our U21 kids. MLS does not even look at them.
We must change and focus on development of the players more than ever before, lots of kids pack it in due inability to make div one teams. For most to go from Metro Selects to div three is a fail state. Yet they are not ready in many areas. Number one comitment, nuber two fitness,nuber three team work and number four D. Most just think they do not need to play D. Sapparton will have about three hundred kids to choose from. I am sure they will clime the chart. In my opinion they need to put in a reseve side in PCSL in three years first tem will again clime to top five.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts