Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL Women

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this was a rather amusing part of the press release by the FV Action regarding the game versus Surrey U. I don't necessarily disagree with it either...

Davison and Johnson hooked up one more time before the half ended, Davison broke down the right side and cut the ball across to Johnson who made no mistake beating the keeper to extend the lead to 3-1.

Johnson certainly made no mistake that's absolutely correct, but apparently 'Donovan Bailey' (the one holding the flag) on the sideline is running faster than ever. He was so fast that almost simultaneously he was on the endline and nearly back at half before the ref blew his little whistle with the conviction of a lying school-boy (I'm not too sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'll just go with it) Apparently the new rule is that if the ball 'looks' like there is a remote chance that it's in the back of the net then it is in fact deemed a goal. That's fun.

FV was surprisingly good that night and Surrey was surprisingly bad, we lost fair and square that's for sure. But heading into half one goal down as opposed to two are quite different matters...hmmm, but maybe they shouldn't be.

Anyway, maybe this'll start some PCSL ladies talk, even if nutmegs and I will be the only one's to read it, oh well.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yay!! New women's thread

I just have to compliment k-vale7's initiative on starting a PCSL women's thread. Maybe we actually get some other people to post on here besides me and you. :rolleyes:

I also saw the FV Action press release and found that description of the goal quite interesting. The best part was "Johnson made no mistake in beating the keeper" But... when the ref so confidently called it a goal that keeper actually had the ball in her hands. Oh well, bad performance by SU and kudos to FV for running their guts out and playing well.

P.S. k-vale7, I noticed that there have been 26 views on this thread so maybe there are some PCSL ladies lurking out there!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get to far ahead of yourself nutmegs, I told TheRob that you and that Kentucky loving be-bop'n troublemaker were hotties. ;)

I heard it was a smoke show last night. What happened? Were they that good or were you that bad?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yay!! New women's thread

Originally posted by nutmegs
I SL
P.S. k-vale7, I noticed that there have been 26 views on this thread so maybe there are some PCSL ladies lurking out there!!

Or some TTP'ers looking for some "in action shots" You know...the ones that get into the paper but are actually very sexually explicit. Sorry lads just got home from a Sapperton after hours and I have had a few. If I have offended any of the lassies please PM me and I will attempt to explain my comments.:wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a Sapperton after hours

Is that what they are calling the Fireside these days?

"keep your back to the wall"

Although I recall the Fireside hosting the best game SFC Rangers ever played against the Pokes.

Rain Rain

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Yay!! New women's thread

Originally posted by bertrum
Or some TTP'ers looking for some "in action shots" You know...the ones that get into the paper but are actually very sexually explicit.

ha ha ha, oh nutmegs, maybe he's seen your picture!

KNVB- was that supposed to be a rip on my Wildcats? Ya know, just because Jay Williams hasn't responded to you after you sent him your underwear in the mail, doesn't mean you have to lash out. I'm sure he appreciated you riding the bandwagon during his years as a blue devil, don't give up hope.

Anyways, after 2 shockingly bad games SU came out with a 4-0 win over the Okanogan. Not the biggest feat, but hopefully it'll be a bit of a turn around, maybe in time for next weeks Seattle game?...Now if I could only get my 'super' heading ability under control than maybe we'd really get somewhere, eh nutmegs? Where's the instant replay when you need it, or when you want to piss your pants laughing in the middle of a game?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K-vale7, at least I have underwear to send.

When is the Seattle derby? Home or away? Inquiring minds want to know and me too.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all those inquiring minds out there (which is really just KNVB) the Seattle derby goes this weekend with both SU teams visiting on Friday. The winner of the women's game will be either alone atop the table or tied with Fraser Valley depending on how they do this weekend. Should be a cracker of a game.

I still can't believe that FV was able to shock both Surrey and Seattle with upsets in the same week. I think both teams will be much more prepared in their respective rematches.

And, k-vale7, I hope you don't have whiplash from your outstanding power header b/c I would really like to see a repeat of your heading prowess this week. :D

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bike shmike if you ask me

Bikes?...Pish-posh, skill is so overrated. Now if you can make your teamates and the ref laugh at you while playing, you'll be going places. It's all about comedy, comedy is so hot right now.:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comedy

Skill is soo 1990's:rolleyes: My bad... What was I thinking???
However, you'll never get a second chance to make a first impression...

Bicycle kicks, musical chairs and cheap styrafoam (sp) coolers will always represent Tacoma in my book... :D

Good luck on the weekend ladies...

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...Or, if you can't laugh at yourself then totally lose it and come dangerously close to tipping tables onto certain patrons of the beer garden. Either way, very theraputic.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts