Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton Tourney 2006

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
to clarify for you guys. it was the geu wolves that protested because on saturday morning a few guys played with us (poco) against delta, and then played with the razorbacks against the wolves. for shame!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
to clarify for you guys. it was the geu wolves that protested because on saturday morning a few guys played with us (poco) against delta, and then played with the razorbacks against the wolves. for shame!
Who cares, it is penticton.;) Who really goes to win.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am hearing all this talk about Beer Garden Champs and I can only recall 2 mens teams even going into the gardens. Congrats to Delta for joining RUFC in there but where the hell were the rest of you lot:eek: The womens side were represented by the Spartens, who probably out drank GEU and Poco combined:eek:

Rumour has it the garden had only $150 of sales before we arrived for our pregame drink on Saturday. The organizers should consider playing Delta and the Idiots at 9:00am to bolster their sales:rolleyes:

Lean

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so you are aware, the tournament DOES organize itself around us…

Rookie.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lean said:
The womens side were represented by the Spartens, who probably out drank GEU and Poco combined:eek:
Lean

I will agree that you have to give props to the Spartan girls who drank their faces off and didn't win a game - true Penticton rec team. :cool:

But who was the ringer team that won the women's competitive side?!?:confused: I heard rumors that they had national team players and former Whitecaps on the roster ;) but from what I saw they still consumed quite a bit of the beers.

BTW, Lean - nice to meet you, but keep the baby pictures in your pocket when you're at the bar.:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean you sneaky devil. You're playing the "freindly married guy" roll! Well done Lean. Well done!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean you sneaky devil. You're playing the "freindly married guy" roll! Well done Lean. Well done!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Six, Who you calling rookie? They should re-think your times then, cause both nights I left at close you guys were gone. I can't even remember seeing you at the bar?

Animal

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I was the biggest piss tank...

No we drank the most beer...

No I was the biggest gong show....

No we spent the most time surrounded by orange fencing...

Same thing - new year. It's like reading the Scottish Premier thread, minus the propaganda.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont drink... I just was one half of the "bundle" organizing committee...

Besides, I think Animal was hanging around with Lean all weekend in the "New and Expectant Fathers Club"... showing pictures of his unborn child and his wife's belly to everyone who walked by.

Its just too bad Richmond didnt enter a team this year...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0