Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philadelphia Flyers 2011/2012

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it certainly is going to be an interesting season in the City of Brotherly Love. With Richards and Carter gone, it will be interesting to see if the team gels quickly....or gels at all. By all accounts, there were major problems within the team which is obviously one of the reasons they are both gone. We are going to need HUGE years from several players to get into the playoffs........first being the 31 year-old signing Ilya....:rolleyes: Giroux, Briere, and Pronger(might have another two good years in him if healthy)....and Van Riemsdyk will be a sleeper pick. Jagr is too old unfortunately and he is going to have to be useful on the power play to be any sort of help to the team.

Either way, Go Flyers Go! Looking forward to the season. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great start to the season tonight for the Flyers. A solid 2 - 1 away win to the defending champions. Voracek took his goal well and Giroux's was excellent. I bought a nice $20 APP for the iPhone and was able to see every goal right after they happened.....Awesome. :)

Bryzy had no chance on the goal :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knvb:

Flyers 3 Devils 0 - Great start to the season for the lads. Bryzy with a 20 save shutout and Giroux with another point. I think I'm starting to like the off-season moves by the Flyers......though it is early days. :D

Go Flyers!

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knvb:

Flyers 3 Devils 0 - Great start to the season for the lads. Bryzy with a 20 save shutout and Giroux with another point. I think I'm starting to like the off-season moves by the Flyers......though it is early days. :D

Go Flyers!

Capitain, why the luv affair with the bullies? Pres tel?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, cupless as a fan.....went through some REALLY bad years in the Lindros debacles......It certainly is a different team than last year and Laviolette has already stated he doesn't have to worry about 'babysitting' some of the players egos.....interesting.

Bryzgalov off to a 'flyer'.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a flyers fan you must be an expert on sieves. How London til the philly fans ruin bryzgalof. Make that 5 to 4

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, STD.....bad goalies in Philly land for some time now.......:(

Yes, both teams have given gifts to the other team....Flyers should have gone up by two there but are now trying to kill another penalty. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0