Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playbox 360: Gamers HQ

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't seem completely out of the realm of possibilities that some TTPers may own and feverishly play either a Playstation, XBox, or both.

Perhaps, then there may be a demand for reviews, or maybe even some trades, exchanges, or rentals between TTPers.

Feel free to list any games/systems you may own and enjoy. If you're open to trading or lending any of your games out, mention that too. Or, just take a moment to review any games you may have had the opportunity to experience.

------------------------------

To start:

I've got a PS2, but only own 2 games.

1. Grand Turismo 4. Great game, but only about 55% through. Can't lend this out for another year or two. :)

2. James Bond: Everything or Nothing. Picked this up just after Christmas, and I quite enjoy it. It's a bit reminiscent of Nintendo's old Goldeneye. Only $25 new, since it's been out for at least a year and a half already.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS2 for Christmas...

Carpel tunnel developing in both thumbs and wrists and I'm I'm only 5 games in to my Madden 06' season. Fifa 06' tops my list of wants as does Tiger, tiger woods ya'll .

Zenga any chance of an EA hook up?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had both until my PS2 crapped out. Now I'm stuck with my goddamn X-Box and, I have to say, what a load of bollocks it is. And X-Box 360 ain't no better. I go to Blockbuster and stare at all the rad PS2 games that aren't licensed for X-Box (Socom, etc.). Then I go home and cry myself to sleep. Why me, why me? Can't wait 'til PS3 is out then I can go all "office space" on my X-Box in the middle of a field somewhere. Piece of shite.

Allright, I'll admit Fifa 06 for X-Box ain't bad. As you can imagine, my Liverpool squad is pretty successful.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, i cant believe what Im reading! By the time your PS2 loads up I have played four FIFA games on my Xbox. Xbox load times are way faster and the games look and play better!

But I have to admit working in the industry has killed my gaming, before I started working at EA I would play every night, now I hardly play and the only game I do play is NHL 2006.

We do get the odd CounterStrike games going at work! Thats my favorite PC title.

KNVB if your squad bottles a few games and lets us catch up Ill get you the EA 06 line up, deal?;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga, I've only said this to a hand full of people in my life time as well as a couple of pets, mostly goats, but I think... I love you.

Lets talk fella.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I own a PS2 and an X-box. I bought the PS2 a few years back and decided to go with that one at first because it had more selection of games. However, last year i went out and bought an X-box because of some of the games that the PS2 doesn't have. Mainly: Halo, Halo 2, Fable, and the Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic ( excellent games not playable on the PS2). Now the only time i play PS2 is if it is a game that X-box doesn't carry, because I agree with Zenga that the X-box has quicker load times and the games generally look better.

Cheers, jr.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PC gaming all the way!

Call of Duty 2 - get it, love it, pretend all the German soldiers are TR and Keeper... gets me through the day, let me tell you :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's all well and good, but if you're me, (1) you're much better looking, and (2) your cell phone has more memory than your computer...

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PC gaming is the way to go for the first person shooter games.

Consoles (Xbox, PS2) for sports games all the way.

Loving this thread!:D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played the Medal of Honor games online for the PC, but what are some other good ones?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know too much about SOCOM besides the fact that you can insult each other over the headset you wear. On the other hand, it sounds like a great multiplayer game except the fact that you have to wear the headset.

As far as PC games go... I can't even begin to estimate the number of endless hours I wasted playing Diablo, Diablo II, and the expansion pack. Good times, man, good times.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga, yes X-box load times are quicker and the games may look a little better (a little better) but the X-box variations are Microsoft products and as such are glitchier than hell. And for me the titles and style of games available only on Playstation smoke X-box's lineuup. Halo? Gimme a break. I've never been so bored in my life playing that game. I can't wait 'til PS3 is here.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0