Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playing soccer in Iraq

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, and I was thinking of taking my U-18 team to Iraq for a series of exhibitions and to see the sites. Maybe we'll take them to Iran or Afghanistan instead.:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just that happened to one of our players this year in Elsalvador. Angel Henriques from our Div2 team was down over xmas with his family and got to play a little footy too as most do when you go to see family and friends for a month.
First off his friends wouldnt let him use his boots from here as they warned him he would get jacked right on the pitch.
What we read in the paper that he brought home with him for us to read was, A gang members brother was mistaken for his brother and right dureing the game that Angel was playing in ,a guy walked up to the goalie on the other team about 20 feet from Angel and put 3 shots into the keeper.
Angel came right home after that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse...if you would just buy your players black boots, they could use them in such circumstances.

Seriously though...was it you're player's brother that was shot? That truly is fcuked up.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No not his brother,,a gang members brother was mistaken for the gang member..Maybe i didnt make it clear enough sorry..But Angel was standing right there...brutal

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0