Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As fr premiership goes, Man U could be in a LOT of trouble with no Van Der Sar. He lead the team not only as a captain, but he ran them and brought them together as a leader. De Gea is too young, an his skills are a quite weak as sean in both goals.. 1st goal is an easy punch out, and second goal is something most goalies in FVSL can save with ease :p.......... I see Arsenal being quit dominant if they can maintain health and Chelsea if Fernando has had a good off-season of training to get used to the family. Man city is rediculous with 7 world class strikers, they are horrible formation... They should be all attack; instead they play conservative... Just my .02

What did Sean do to you? No need for that on these forums. :eek:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
arsenal have named fabregas and nasri in there champions league squad for next week against udinese, if they play that'll mean cup ties for barca and man city if they go which is looking unlikely. I wouldn't count out arsenal this year yet, we have picked up gervinho, and alex chamberlain. It's looking like per mertesacker is on his way to the emirates too, now if we can keep van persie fit for the full season we WILL pick up silverware.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did Sean do to you?
hahah yah know what i meant!
MB10, arsenal will be proper good this year... All relying on van persie/ fabregas and their leadership and or health! I love watching those boys play, like artwork they are. Just beautiful. I think Venger is probably the top coach in EPL as well. Now if they can find a decent keeper :p

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
arsenal have named fabregas and nasri in there champions league squad for next week against udinese, if they play that'll mean cup ties for barca and man city if they go which is looking unlikely. I wouldn't count out arsenal this year yet, we have picked up gervinho, and alex chamberlain. It's looking like per mertesacker is on his way to the emirates too, now if we can keep van persie fit for the full season we WILL pick up silverware.

I would be surprised if Nasri is with Arsenal at the end of the month. He is suspended for the first leg, so there is still time for someone to buy him. He will leave at the end of his contract so why not sell him now.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st goal is an easy punch out, and second goal is something most goalies in FVSL can save with ease :p.

With all due respect, shut the fcuk up. You have no idea. Watch the replay again.

He couldnt decide to stay or go on the first one and got stuck in no mans land. A shame really. But it was a pinged in cross with lots of traffic.

But the second ball dove and changed direction twice. Watch the replay from behind the net. Started to keepers right, then went left, then right again. Ridiculous. He had no chance.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect, shut the fcuk up. You have no idea. Watch the replay again.

He couldnt decide to stay or go on the first one and got stuck in no mans land. A shame really. But it was a pinged in cross with lots of traffic.

But the second ball dove and changed direction twice. Watch the replay from behind the net. Started to keepers right, then went left, then right again. Ridiculous. He had no chance.

maybe it moved i haven't seen the replay but doesn't change the fact that no keeper in la liga allowed more goals from outside the box than de gea last year, signs of things to come for the year?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

VDS would have had it ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

"And I say with all do respect" easy now Ricky Bobby hahha. For a guy thats getting paid that much, that is not a difficult save!! MB10 had atleast 5 of those IDENTICAL shots on me about 2 weeks ago, (one happened to be even better:p).
Im not saying he isnt a good keeper, sure. But 1st goal, if its on your 6 comming in for a cross "I personally am challenging that!!!" And weather i get the ball or get the man, its a keepers job to challenge.
But at last, this forum isnt about the shitty keeper that is him!

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"And I say with all do respect" easy now Ricky Bobby hahha. For a guy thats getting paid that much, that is not a difficult save!! MB10 had atleast 5 of those IDENTICAL shots on me about 2 weeks ago, (one happened to be even better:p).
Im not saying he isnt a good keeper, sure. But 1st goal, if its on your 6 comming in for a cross "I personally am challenging that!!!" And weather i get the ball or get the man, its a keepers job to challenge.
But at last, this forum isnt about the shitty keeper that is him!

Why is it that De Gea is sh@# because of not coming and saving the first City goal but City's Joe Hart, who has more Premier League experience and is older isn't being raked through the coals for United first goal. They're virtually the same goal and the ball was contacted in almost the same area of the box. Hell, Hart's even bigger.

And Petr Cech never makes errors.:rolleyes:

[video]http://vodpod.com/watch/5543989-ivo-ilicevic-v-czech-republic-petr-cech-error[/video]

Especially in big games on crosses...

Maybe we should have gone after Manual Neuer who ended up at Bayern...

Do I have to bring up Arsenals failings in goal????

Didn't think so! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not saying petr cech is a saint either. I think Hart is an amazing goaltender IMO, still very young too! But, from what I have seen of De Gea in previous matches, and after watching city match... I just think they need better...
Someone like Neur' who i think they tried for but couldnt get would have been a great fit. All im saying De Gea just doesnt seam too confident, nor much of leader. Im sure the guy probably is quite skilled! Who the f*ck am i to knock him right...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far so good for King Kenny and the lads!

Setanta is free for the next month for those that don't have it (and for those that do, maybe save yourself $15 and cancel the sub?)... I think this is a Setanta initiative so it should be free across all providers.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True date, former City trash!

Arsenal were crap today. I have grown to truly respect the way the Arse play (like I have with Barca) but if that is the way forward for the Gooners, it's a slow and painful death towards the abyss for Arsene and the gang. Missing Cesc and Nasri (plus Wilshire today) is going to be very tough and will be hard to replace. He needs the 'distractions' to leave and find some more gems in the transfer market. Either that or buy big.

Interesting fact by the OptaJoe twitter app.

2 - In the last two seasons a player making their debut for Arsenal has been sent off on the opening day (Gervinho, Koscielny). Feisty

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Or QPR getting humped????? Gosh.

You aren't saying that the EPL is overhyped??????

HJ

Absolutely not.........Don't believe the hype is a sequel. Celtic played very well today......did you see the game, Heanjob? Though it looks like we've lost Hooper for quite awhile with an ankle injury....Kayal is done for awhile and Izzy. Not a good start from that viewpoint. Oh, and the Huns with TWO diabolical penalties for their two goals. And a ridiculous red card for the first penalty.......

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure if anyone does fantasy football or not? Yahoo UK has got a good free one and I've started a group if any ttp'ers were wanting to join.

Group ID # 13860
Password: takethepiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0