Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely not.........Don't believe the hype is a sequel. Celtic played very well today......did you see the game, Heanjob? Though it looks like we've lost Hooper for quite awhile with an ankle injury....Kayal is done for awhile and Izzy. Not a good start from that viewpoint. Oh, and the Huns with TWO diabolical penalties for their two goals. And a ridiculous red card for the first penalty.......

Did not see the game but by all reports a dominant display. The early injuries in first two games are not good. I think the Huns gwg ratio must be higher than any team in the world. Oh well at least they pay their taxes.

Hj

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the combination of ashley young and rooney looked deadly in what little i seen of the game today. David De Gea is really feeling the pressure at united, there is no excuse for that goal he let in today.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I think MU would have been better suited to sign Stekelenburg at least for the short term (hello, a big Dutch international from Ajax...remind you of anyone?) I think it is not on how De Gea was absolutely charged all day long as he caught the ball, and repeatedly fouled or even knocked right out into touch. This is a real illustration as to how the Brits still talk about how their game is the finest when it isn't close really, and until they get over that they won't be competitive in Europe or on the world stage.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Ashley Young looked good all game long. After the first 15 West Brom had some good spells, Tchoyl is a beast.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
joey barton is a fcuking peice of shite​
hhAHAH, what a joke. Brilliantly talented, but he freaks out at a guy for diving... Then he takes the biggest dive, "Ref I got punched in the face" Jog on!!!!!! Thats why no coach of England will take him!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just catching up on some free Setanta.... The official in the Chelsea Stoke game made a right cnut of himself. I want to see Chelsea do as poorly as the next guy, but the definition of Stonewall Peno was Lampard getting it in the box and no call... Torres had a pretty good shout also.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hhAHAH, what a joke. Brilliantly talented, but he freaks out at a guy for diving... Then he takes the biggest dive, "Ref I got punched in the face" Jog on!!!!!! Thats why no coach of England will take him!

As someone pointed out Barton played for City and was a complete moron, with the odd punch up in practice and the odd cigar in the eye he was tough to like, but I did, and so did most the other City fans and so do most the NUFC fans I have spoken to. Barton could help a lot of premier teams, (especially Arsenal) if a coach did take a chance on him, because he always gives 100% and fights for the team he is playing for.

This Kun kid City picked up looks pretty useful. Give him a year or two to settle in and I think he will get a couple of goals for us.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah welcome to Man City Mr. Aguero!!! Holly was I ever impressed in that second half by their play, lovel futbol. That kid has confidence, power, and a hell of a ripper JESUS.
Also the keeper for Swansea!!!! UNREAL! ManU, why did they not pick that guy up.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just catching up on some free Setanta.... The official in the Chelsea Stoke game made a right cnut of himself. I want to see Chelsea do as poorly as the next guy, but the definition of Stonewall Peno was Lampard getting it in the box and no call... Torres had a pretty good shout also.

after watching the replays...you still think it was a foul?
come on :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which one? The Torres incident or Lampard incident?

The Torres incident was him flopping/falling after he was mugged in the box...had he gone down during said mugging he might have got the foul, but that official was in no mood to award a pk.

The Lampard one was the definition of a foul, he pushed the ball past and had his foot chopped out before he could plant...whether the ball "was gone" or not is inconsequential, he could have caught the ball if he wasn't chopped down.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree with yah there JBN! Torres is not going to get those calls in the box, but the Lampard check was verrrry obvious. But if they want to be the best in te EPL they cannot leave their fate up to a referee and if he sees fouls in the box. A much better performance is needed to win!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A much better performance yes, but when you have arms around you everytime you try to do something it's hard to create and breakdown a team "parking the bus" like stoke did... I know: I support Glasgow Rangers and Walter Smith was famous for that in Europe and SPL play...

it's called Anti-Football.

but the ref needs to call the game to enforce the laws of the game and not allow the muggers to ruin the game for us fans.

Chelsea didn't not win because of the referee, they lost because they didn't score a goal... my initial comment was just that the ref made an arse of himself.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they fire him, they should get the reserves manager to take his place, as that who Wenger has to coach these days anyway...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why, and more importantly who would you get the replace him, or does that matter?

because it's been 6 years of hearing the same bullshit about were in a rebuilding stage, tell me the last time ferguson went through a ****ing 6 year trophy less rebuilding period. Also when was the last time any manager was given 6 years at a big club without bringing home trophy's? Not to mention he is adiment of not spending money on a player unless he is the "right" player, yet he spent 18 mill on chamberlain, who has proven what other than he can play well in the chamiponship? We need players with experience, not 18 year olds that right now seems as if we bring in, make them better players and sell them on. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts