Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
happy mothers day to me :(

what an epic finish to a great season
i would say congrats to Sh*tty...but i won't

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing 'epic', Striker 14, was United's fail with an 8 point lead with 6 games left........

Well done to the City supporters on the site.....in other words, well done, Kippax! Must have been bricking it and I'm guessing you even missed the two winning goals due to frustration?

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the City supporters who put up with many years as a yo-yo. Your loyalty paid off. You played some incredible stuff this year, I must admit.

It's a wonder what you can do with $1.6 billion dollars, though?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also believe we won't see Joey Barton in the premier league next season.

seeing Balotelli come onto the pitch to have words with Barton made me excited for a moment...that would have been an amazing clash of the biggest douche bags in the EPL...everyone should have just stepped aside and said GIVE 'ER!!
joey barton is a disgrace to the game

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing 'epic', Striker 14, was United's fail with an 8 point lead with 6 games left........

It was 5 games left CS but who's counting ?? ;)

Congrats to Kippax and knowing him for as long as I have, it means the world to him and his Dad - both true blues even in the shite times at City.

Over the course of the season, City deserved it in my opinion. United weren't good enough this year even though our point total surpassed last years, we were poor when it mattered most. Too many points lost this year in crucial games and I believe, the loss of Vidic in December was a massive blow to what was a fragile back line in big games.

The finish in yesterday's game was incredible ..... one of the most dramatic endings to any game I've ever seen. Full credit to City who never gave up and always kept pushing & pushing. A true mark of Champions.

Moreso, I blame Joey Barton - easily the biggest twat in world football. Selfish muppet who realistically could've cost his team hundreds of millions of pounds if they got relegated yesterday. Should be shipped off to play in Kazakhstan where he can tweet Nietzsche quotes and sip cheap vodka.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moreso, I blame Joey Barton - easily the biggest twat in world football. Selfish muppet who realistically could've cost his team hundreds of millions of pounds if they got relegated yesterday. Should be shipped off to play in Kazakhstan where he can tweet Nietzsche quotes and sip cheap vodka.

And, there was a lot of competition for this award this year.

Twat-of-The-Year Award goes to the player who let his team and fans down the most by being a self-centered immature shite, doing things that you would cringe over if your own 5 year old behaved this way. And this year's winner is . . . Joey Barton (nice Tweets later in the night, Joey)
With dishonorable mention going to: Tevez, Suarez, and Balotelli

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carlos Tevez is a Cnut. Along with Barton & Balotelli

Shocking for a guy like that, with all the nonsense that's accompanied him there at city, that he would sully the hard work for those that truly deserve the accolades... guys like Richards and Hart etc that have been there a while.

Yes that championship was bought and paid for, but show some class FFS.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The meaning behind it could well be in reference to Ferguson's famous response to a 2009 question as to whether or not United would ever be underdogs against City. 'Not in my lifetime,' the Scot said.

Sorry but that is quality TTP material :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tevez and Ronaldo are the TWO biggest wankers in world football. End of story. Ronaldo was all class in their last game of the season against Mallorca.....going up 3 - 0 in a meaningless game AND running to get the ball to see if he could get more goals for himself. He is a fcuking tool. Tevez, not only is he a tool, but he has hit every branch on the way down after falling off the ugly tree. Tools of the year.....fcuk them. Barton is just a fcuking dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts