Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuart Downing To Liverpool?

You must be liking what's going on at Anfield these days Regs...

Seems like the rebuilding under King Kenny continues.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I hate United, I think I hate $ity more... At least Fergie has some youth and own-developed players...

Good to see the $hieks losing after being 2-0 up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And here I thought the Iraqi Information Minister was captured.

:wa:

Looks like Man City learned a few bad habits on the backline during their trip to Vancouver from the Caps.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United were by far the better team today. They are a lot more threatening going forward than City and I expect them to win the league again this year. City are still not quite there, but we are edging closer. I expect it to be a fun season with City near the top for most the year probably battling for second.

It will be interesting to see how Chelsea will do with the new manager, and how Arsenal will adapt without Fabregas. I think Liverpool still need a center back if they want to break into the top four, and Spurs won't back the top four again.

My predictions

ManU
ManC (it's possible)
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
However good United was today and will be this season: they will always be the second rate team that was completely dominated by Barcelona last year

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
United were by far the better team today. They are a lot more threatening going forward than City and I expect them to win the league again this year. City are still not quite there, but we are edging closer. I expect it to be a fun season with City near the top for most the year probably battling for second.

It will be interesting to see how Chelsea will do with the new manager, and how Arsenal will adapt without Fabregas. I think Liverpool still need a center back if they want to break into the top four, and Spurs won't back the top four again.

My predictions

ManU
ManC (it's possible)
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs

City won't be top 4 again

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought Utd were very good today - its been a while since Utd have passed the ball that well. Arthur I don't think anyone could have lived with the way Barcelona played in the Championbs League Final last May. Agree with Kippax's predictions and think it's a three or four horse race depending on how Arsenal respond in the transfer market if they lose both Fabregas and Nasri. Interesting to note Utd's average age in the second half was just 22

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
does second rate = second best?

United crushed everyone in their wake last year enroute to being thumped and outclassed in the CL Final... I wouldn't call them "second rate"

The team I support however is :shite::shite: right now...I Pine for second rate ;)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
does second rate = second best?

United crushed everyone in their wake last year enroute to being thumped and outclassed in the CL Final... I wouldn't call them "second rate"

The team I support however is :shite::shite: right now...I Pine for second rate ;)

Compared to Barcelona in the CL Final, ManU was absolutely second rate and nowhere near the title of second best

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As fr premiership goes, Man U could be in a LOT of trouble with no Van Der Sar. He lead the team not only as a captain, but he ran them and brought them together as a leader. De Gea is too young, an his skills are a quite weak as sean in both goals.. 1st goal is an easy punch out, and second goal is something most goalies in FVSL can save with ease :p.......... I see Arsenal being quit dominant if they can maintain health and Chelsea if Fernando has had a good off-season of training to get used to the family. Man city is rediculous with 7 world class strikers, they are horrible formation... They should be all attack; instead they play conservative... Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts