Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tevez and Ronaldo are the TWO biggest wankers in world football. End of story. Ronaldo was all class in their last game of the season against Mallorca.....going up 3 - 0 in a meaningless game AND running to get the ball to see if he could get more goals for himself. He is a fcuking tool. Tevez, not only is he a tool, but he has hit every branch on the way down after falling off the ugly tree. Tools of the year.....fcuk them. Barton is just a fcuking dumbass

Ronaldo was trying to catch messi, that's hardly being a tool...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo was trying to catch messi, that's hardly being a tool...

FFS, the guy is a self-centered cnut who cares nothing about how his team does. The less I see of that guy the happier I am. Mallorca should have been kicking lumps out of him for his behaviour......I'm surprised they didn't.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What else do C. Ronaldo and Teves have in common? 1st place LaLiga and 1st place EPL.

So Tevez has a little scar...big deal or are you checkin the player out when you should be looking at the ball. :)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gunna have to agree with mb10 on this one, I think Ronaldo has had an amazing season and really been a strong leader for real! I would not compare him to the likes of teveZ, ballotelli ... In fact they shouldn't be in the same conversation. The guys plays hard, and wants goals and people bash him for it....?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Ronaldo has led Real this season but he is so into himself, I'm surprised he realizes that there are 10 other players around him. The league was over....respect the game and respect Mallorca and stop thinking of yourself. If only once.

Tevez, imho, didn't deserve to be on top of that victory bus when his own delusional self-importance threatened to put 'the team he loves' under it.

Balotelli. Tit. That is all.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do have to agree that Ronaldo is self centered and im a big Ronaldo fan. But if you have the chance to go for a scoring record, "feed me the rock, im heading to the basket."

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Mancini" - I'm a rollover of a coach and thank you for proving it you stupid Argentinian!
"tevez"- just give me the damn trophy old man, I'm gunna go be a deuche in south America!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can’t put a price on this type of comedy …….

Liverpool fan outside Anfield on TV :"Problem with Kenny is you should never go back"

Reporter: "Who would you have now?" "Rafa"

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a Celtic fan right?
Wasn't Hooper doing the same thing? 5 goals what a wanker too? :confused:

If you had a shot at the Golden boot in a league where it actually matters you'd go for it too, i remember Henry, and Drogba doing similar things also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts