Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a fcuking miracle, Benitez finally starting our strongest lineup!! aka Torres on the bench, and Mata+Oscar+Hazard on together!

Chelsea lineup today...

Petr Čech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, David Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Lampard (c), Juan Mata, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Ba

Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Ferreira, Terry, Bertrand, Marko Marin, Fernando Torres

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you think Joey Barton had anything to do with it ??

I wonder if he did actually.

If Marseille is happy with Barton and acquire him later it could offset the purchase price for Reimy?
A lot of these transfers are sometimes originally done via a loan for the proceeds, not initial cash.
Don't ask me why I know that. (Cough, Rangers FC, cough...:rolleyes: :eek:)
I know its likely for the money over Newcastle but a tidy bit of business perhaps for both QPR and Marseille?

Who gives a fcuk anyway ya French and Pommie cnuts. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
His involvement in the second goal was magic - you don't see enough of that anymore I don't think.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just watched the highlights of the Hazard kicking ball boy
IMO i think he was kicking the ball out from underneath the little bugger who obviously jumped on the ball to kill time
Yes, there is a certain conduct that the players are supposed to be aware of, but come on...the kid pounced on the ball
I am far from a Chelsea fan but I think Hazard got the shite end of the stick on that one

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Massive point for QPR!

The French Revolution held on against Villa thank the lord! Just needed Stoke to win and they let Wigan fightback for the draw, cheers The Latics ffs

Here is hoping for an Arsenal result tomorrow!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for coming out Chelski! FFS:(

At least Arse and Spurs fought back for a draw. Ugly result for UTD, what were Carrick and De Gea doing on the Saints goal:confused:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to love the sense of humor over there....

Some guys tweet after the Odewingie(sp) transfer/non transfer, after he drove to QPR

Darren Gibson: New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe" hahaha class

Brilliant... Now he's suspended by West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts