Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not good enough to hold down a spot with Villareal but still has pipe dreams of playing for The Netherlands... yawn...

After the performance of the Dutch squad at Euro 2012, I'm sure he will be starting for them in WC 2014 Qualifying coming up in the Fall. :knvb::knvb:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, Luis Suarez gets an eight-match ban and a £40,000 fine for calling Patrice Evra a 'Negrito' and John Terry calls Anton Ferdinand a fcuking black cnut and gets nothing.

Yeah, that sounds about right :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the RVP sweepstakes have started ......... United's first bid turned down by Arsenal.

Other teams rumoured to be in for him are City and Juventus.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's certainly no Andy Carroll that's for sure ;)

Personally, there are other areas in the United squad that need strengthening much more than striker.

Seriously, when the fcuk is SAF going to figure out we need a creative central midfielder ??

If we're going to spend the money, grab a Modric or a Sneijder or someone of that ilk.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's certainly no Andy Carroll that's for sure ;)

Personally, there are other areas in the United squad that need strengthening much more than striker.

Seriously, when the fcuk is SAF going to figure out we need a creative central midfielder ??

If we're going to spend the money, grab a Modric or a Sneijder or someone of that ilk.

When are ManUre going to put in a bid for Joey Barton? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs are in a tough spot. They'll be risking losing either Bale or Modric and if one goes the other has no reason to stay. So Levvy and co should just shoot for the moon and if someone meets their demands for Modric so be it. I feel like Spurs should either ask for Silly cash or fair cash and players in return. Once he's sold that's fine (and a few good number of teams in the BPL and other leagues could use Modric) but then Spurs will have to fill his boots with someone new...

either Rafa VanderVaart or Modric would do well in that ManUre lineup.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs are in a tough spot. They'll be risking losing either Bale or Modric and if one goes the other has no reason to stay. So Levvy and co should just shoot for the moon and if someone meets their demands for Modric so be it. I feel like Spurs should either ask for Silly cash or fair cash and players in return. Once he's sold that's fine (and a few good number of teams in the BPL and other leagues could use Modric) but then Spurs will have to fill his boots with someone new...

either Rafa VanderVaart or Modric would do well in that ManUre lineup.

Bales going no where or else he wouldn't of signed a new 4 year deal last month.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the RVP sweepstakes have started ......... United's first bid turned down by Arsenal.

Other teams rumoured to be in for him are City and Juventus.

And Milan, with Ibra gone there's a good chance he may go there. Honestly though, he isn't worth the $25 mill Arsenal are asking. Talent in todays market sure, but the guy is 29 next month, so four more years as a top striker possibly, and last year was his first season in England being injury free. Not trying to sound sour, of course i want him to stay with Arsenal but i just can't see how he is worth 25 mill that's all.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bales going no where or else he wouldn't of signed a new 4 year deal last month.

Just because he signs for 4 years doesn't mean that he won't be sold if the right offer comes in. It's just going to be a higher value offer now he has four years of contract to run, unlike mr VanPersie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So MUFC sign another striker Angelo Henriquez. WHY? Rooney, Wellbeck, Chicharito, Berbatov and they also want RVP. I hope they sell someone or send out some loans, because 6 strikers is a little much unless they're about to play the most attacking formation known to man.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fabrice Muamba has announced his retirement from professional football, after doctors advised him a comeback would be too dangerous.

he must be gutted
24 years old
so very sad but obviously, the smartest decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0