Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil, Arteta, Rosicky, and Ramsey. Wenger trying to adopt the Spanish way of fielding a solid 4-6-0.

Attachments

• neville.jpg
    neville.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 38

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil, Arteta, Rosicky, and Ramsey. Wenger trying to adopt the Spanish way of fielding a solid 4-6-0.

I'll take that over Anderson-Cleverly-Carrick-Fellani-Giggs- oh and yes Kagawa(our only creative player and Moyes
Doesn't know how to use him.)
Someone explain to me how that is one of the biggest clubs in the worlds center of the park. Sir Alex really fuxked up the Pogba situation. He was ready but we insisted on going Scholes.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take that over Anderson-Cleverly-Carrick-Fellani-Giggs- oh and yes Kagawa(our only creative player and Moyes
Doesn't know how to use him.)
Someone explain to me how that is one of the biggest clubs in the worlds center of the park. Sir Alex really fuxked up the Pogba situation. He was ready but we insisted on going Scholes.

Good thing we addressed our centre midfield issue yet again :rolleyes: I'm a huge Kagawa fan and am getting fcuking fed up on seeing him left out of the team. Seriously, this hasn't been addressed since Roy Keane left & patience is wearing thin.

#wound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0