Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

CpX_lLDXYAQCED7.jpg:large

#POGBACK #reUNITED

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see Rooney come off the bench, I just don't think he has what it takes to start with United and really hope they don't have England syndrome and just start him because they "have too" have Ibra up top, with Mkhitaryan and Pogba, Mata in the middle with Martial and Young/Memphis out wide. I think the attacking options look really promising this year. Hope its a good one. Nice signing for Citeh with Stones. Mahrez being scouted by Chelsea.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering why United struggle to sign big players the last few years and then Mourinho shows up and...

My son just pointed out the Ibra, Pogba and Mkhitaryan all have the same agent! Mino Raiola made a ton of money this summer on those signings. Mourinho's agent is Jorge Mendez (Ronaldo's agent) and it was always hinted that he had players in Mendez's stable find their way to Mourinho's teams but it seems that players of mega agents move to teams together. Easier for negotiations, I guess? Take this guy and you get this guy. I know that Ronaldo and Nani ended up at United together thru Mendez, as well as Bebe :(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering why United struggle to sign big players the last few years and then Mourinho shows up and...

Di Maria surely counts as a big player, no? Wasn't DePay meant to be a huge star too?
Throw enough $$$ at a club/player and they'll sign right on the dotted line.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bailly looked the part today for United and Ibra scores again on his new team debut. Pogba to come! I'm now smiling again for the first time in 3 years! :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bailly looked the part today for United and Ibra scores again on his new team debut. Pogba to come! I'm now smiling again for the first time in 3 years! :)
It was definitely a good start. Any reason on why Mkhitaryan doesn't start? He seems so complete

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make up sentiment to Mata for subbing him into the Charity Shield and then subbing him out 30+ mins later? Mata his been my favourite player since Scholesy retired but with the history with Mourinho at Chelsea and the latest episode at the Charity Shield, I don't see a long term relationship continuing - especially with Mkhitaryan and Lingard there.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Patrice Evra? :rolleyes: :D

Felt bad for the Sunderland player that took a ball to the face for the OG against City.
Must have hurt on two fronts.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benteke off to Palace, surprised we got as much as we did.

For those in the TTP Prediction Pool, don't forget there is a game tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0